Amazon Gandhi Jayanthi Quiz Answers – Win Rs 1,50,000:– Hi Readers Here We are sharing Amazon Quiz answers to win Amazing Gift prize from Amazon India to giving just 5 Quiz Answers on your General Knowledge. The Quiz Contest Live now for 2 Oct 2019 from 8 Am to 12 Pm. Offer Is Valid For All Amazon Users. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Avail Amazon Quiz Contest.
Amazon Gandhi Jayanthi Quiz Answers-
- Quiz Date & Time:- 2 October ( Full day )
- Quiz Prize:- Rs 1,50,000
- No of Questions:- 7
- No of Winner(s):- 1
- Winner(s) will be declared on:- Before 30th October
- Droom Helmet upcoming sale in June 2019
- Zingoy Paypal loot- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.200
- Bharat QR Offers 2019 get up to Rs.1,000 Cashback
- Viu App Subscription at free of cost
Steps to Avail 2 Oct Amazon Quiz Answers
- Download Amazon App from here
- Sign up or Log in to Amazon App
- On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
- Click on that, and then on the Start button to start a quiz
- The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Gandhi Jayanthi Quiz Answers
Question 1:- In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
The answer is:- 1937
Question 2:- On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
The answer is:- 12th March 1930
Question 3:- Although they shared differing ideologies, Mahatma Gandhi called X as ‘The Prince among the patriots’. In 1944, in a radio broadcast, X was the first one to address Gandhi as the ‘Father of the nation’. Identify X?
The answer is:- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 4:- Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times but never won. The Nobel committee publicly acknowledges the omission to date, expressing regret that Gandhi had never been awarded the prize.
The answer is:- 5
Question 5:- Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
The answer is:- Lal Bahadur Shastri
Question 6:- Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
The answer is:- Long Walk to Freedom
Question 7:- The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
The answer is- John Ruskin.
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Gandhi Jayanthi Quiz Answers
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.