Activate Airtel E-Sim In Apple:- Hi Readers, Today we will tell as you read topic Activate E-Sim In Apple XR/XS/XS Max and other Smartphones where you need to activation of E-sim to grab your calls, SMS, & other things. So let’s start to read this post till the end to know more details and activation.
Activate Airtel E-Sim In Apple
What is E-Sim?
An eSIM (which stands for embedded SIM) is a Virtual SIM card that is directly embedded in the phone’s mechanisms and does not require a SIM slot of its own, as opposed to the traditional SIM cards such as micro or nano SIMs. There are multiple advantages to this technology-
- Little risk to physical damage of SIM.
- Easy to switch network operators.
- Extra space is available on the phone for other purposes.
- Airtel USSD Codes For Best Offers, Balance, Data Balance
Activation of eSIM is pretty straightforward as well; simply scan a QR code from the mobile network service provider or manually enter the activation code if needed. It would not be inaccurate to say that connecting with the mobile network is not that different from connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
How does Airtel eSIM Card Work?
There is no difference between eSIM card and today’s sim card except one thing and that thing is that plastic part (that plastic part whom shopkeeper charge Rs. 10 to cut it). All the functions are the same (can be something even better). Let’s put a scenario, imagine you, yes you who are reading.
this now, imagines you live in the US or UK and are using an eSIM on your phone. You don’t need to do anything different from a plastic sim card, your contact will be saved like that you used to save in plastic-type sim card, your call will be connected to your relatives the same as that sim card.
It is available in India with only two telecom operators Jio esim and Airtel esim.
Read Also- Free Fastag On Paytm- Mandatory from 1 Dec
Benefits of Activate Airtel E-Sim In Apple
- Easier Carrier/Network Switch – Allows connecting to the desired network eliminating the need to order new sim & wait for its activation
- Avoid International Roaming Bills – If you are traveling in a different country, connect to a local network, just paying price as per your plan for the day, week or month or any certain time period
- Switch Plan/Carriers – You can easily switch between plans and carriers, let say Vodafone introduced exciting new year plans, you can switch from your current network & plans in a matter of minutes
- Lighter phones – With the removal of slim slots, it will add an extra space to the phone and minimizes the weight of the phone.
- E-Sim ready Laptops – All the big manufacturers are working on the utilization of E-Sim technology. With E-Sim enabled laptops, one does not have to seek Wi-Fi, you can easily connect to the internet plan of your network.
Read Also- Amazon Audible Free Membership for 90 Days
How to Register Email ID in Airtel Prepaid Or Postpaid?
You can update your E-Mail id with Airtel by sending an SMS on 121.
EMAILUPDATE <E-mail ID> Send to 121.
Within 30 minutes your E-Mail id with Airtel
Steps to Activate Airtel E-Sim In Apple-
In this post, we will tell you about the Airtel E-Sim activation in your Apple iPhone so check this post very carefully and use all the steps easily. And activate your Airtel E-Sim within 2 Hours on your iPhone. Some steps are the same for Jio Esim too but if you want to get Jio ESim then you have to visit Jio Store. So start reading this post till the end.
Step 1: Convert your Physical SIM to E-SIM or existing E-SIM to E-SIM
For converting your physical SIM to E-SIM or existing E-SIM to E-SIM, there are a few steps which you would need to go through:
- For initiation of the process, SMS E-SIM<>registered email id to 121
- If your email id is valid, you will receive an SMS from 121, confirming the initiation of the process. You would need to reply back with “1” to confirm the E-SIM change request within 60 sec.
- If your email id is invalid, you will receive an SMS from 121, asking you to re-initiate the process with the correct email id, will also guide you on how to update the email id.
- Post receiving the confirmation sent by you for step”2″, you will receive another SMS from 121 asking you to provide consent over a call, failing which the SIM change request will get canceled.
- After providing your consent on the call, you will receive a final SMS from 121, regarding the QR Code which you will receive on your registered email id.
Step 2: QR Code received on your registered email id after completion of Step 1
- After Step 1 is complete, you would receive a QR Code on your registered email id. The E-SIM activation would take around 2 hours, please scan the QR Code immediately upon receipt. Your existing SIM will continue to work during this period.
Step 3: Scan the QR Code received on your registered email id
- QR code scanning – Apple
- Click on the “Settings” option and select “Mobile Data“
- Click on “Add Data Plan“
- “Scan QR code” received on mail (Ensure the phone is connected to mobile data/Wi-Fi while scanning) > Label E-Sim (Under “Label for your new plan” Section).
Other Important Points for activating your Airtel E-SIM-
- The QR code is unique and is applicable for just one-time use on one device only. Once scanned, please ensure you complete the process of adding the Carrier.
- Customer should not select “Delete” option from the E-Sim settings as this will permanently delete the e Sim profile
Official Airtel- https://www.airtel.in/esim
Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL became the first phones to have E-Sim technology, which is available for users who have made the purchase of phones via Project Fi or Google Play Store.
Set up your cellular plan with Airtel eSIM
On iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, and later, you can use a physical nano-SIM for a cellular plan and an eSIM for one or more other cellular plans. If you don’t have a nano-SIM and your carrier supports it, an eSIM can serve as your only cellular plan. The eSIM provided by your carrier is stored digitally on your iPhone.
To activate your second cellular plan, you can scan the QR code your carrier gave you, use your carrier’s iPhone app, install an assigned plan, or you can enter the information manually:
Scan a QR code
- Open the Camera app and scan your QR code.
- When the Cellular Plan Detected notification appears, tap it.
- Tap Continue, at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Add Cellular Plan.
If you’re asked to enter a confirmation code to activate the eSIM, enter the number that your carrier provided.
Use a carrier app
- Go to the App Store and download your carrier’s app.
- Use the app to purchase a cellular plan.
Install an assigned cellular plan
With iOS 13, some carriers can assign a cellular plan for you to install. Contact your carrier for more information.
If a plan was assigned to you, follow these steps:
- When a notification appears that says Carrier Cellular Plan Ready to Be Installed, tap it.
- In the Settings app, tap Carrier Cellular Plan Ready to Be Installed.
- Tap Continue, at the bottom of the screen.
Enter the information manually
If necessary, you can manually enter your plan information. To enter your plan information manually, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap either Cellular or Mobile Data.
- Tap Add Cellular Plan.
- Tap Enter Details Manually, at the bottom of your iPhone screen.
You can store more than one eSIM on your iPhone, but you can use only one at a time. To switch Airtel eSIMs, tap Settings, tap either Cellular or Mobile Data and then tap the plan you want to use. Then tap Turn On This Line.
The next sections give you more information about the remaining setup screens on your iPhone.
How can I convert my Airtel eSIM to physical SIM?
No, you cannot convert esim to the physical sim, but you can order a physical SIM to use.
Airtel eSim Supported Devices-
Below-given smartphones are supporting eSim so you can use your existing physical sim as Virtual Sim Card or Airtel E-sim.
- Apple XR. Buy Now
- Apple Xs. Buy Now
- Apple Xs Max. Buy Now
- Google Pixel 3 Buy Now
- Google Pixel 3 xl Buy Now
- Google Pixel 3a Buy Now
- Pixel 3a xl Buy Now
Read More Posts-
- Cashkaro Amazon Recharge Offer- Get Rs.100 or more Recharge Free
- notring Indian Virtual Mobile Number for OTP Verification
- Cred App Refer And Earn- Win Amazon Voucher
- Indian Post Payment Bank Saving Account Key Features, Charges
- Top 5 Best UPI App in India 2019 (Cashback, Refer and Earn)
- Transfer Mobikwik Balance Into Bank Account Without Any Charge
Final Words- There are very simple steps to Activate Airtel E-Sim In Apple XR/Xs/Xs Max with 3 steps so uses the above-given method to activate E-Sim within 2 hours. It can be useable instant but some time takes 2 hours. So enjoy your Virtual Sim. Join Our Telegram Channel and follow Twitter Below Given Link-