Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers:- Hi SarkariDeals.Com Readers, today we share with you Amazon India quiz answers .Where you need to give at least 5 Amazon quiz answers to win a precious prize every day. Winner will be announce in the end of the month on Amazon India Twitter Page, So on twitter you can check quiz answers winner.
Today Amazon Quiz answers for Apple Watch- 16 June 2019 Quiz Answers. If you give the 5 Amazon quiz answers before 12pm then you have a chance to win Apple watch. The Quiz Contest Live now for 16 June 2019 from 8 Am to 12 Pm. Offer Is Valid For All Amazon Users. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Avail Amazon Quiz Contest.
Amazon Daily Announce Quiz Time On Their App Portal In Morning 8 AM to 12 PM. You Can Win Free Smartphones, Amazon Pay Balance, Gadgets, Backpacks Etc From Playing This Amazon Quizzes.
- Droom Helmet upcoming sale in June 2019
- Zingoy Paypal loot- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.200
- Bharat QR Offers 2019 get up to Rs.1,000 Cashback
- Viu App Subscription at free of cost
Steps to Avail Today Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers:
- Download Amazon App from here
- Sign up or Log in to Amazon App
- On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
- Click on that, and then on the Start button to start a quiz
- The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Details about Amazon 16 June Quiz Answers
|Amazon Quiz Answer time||8 Am to 12 pm|
Apple Smart Watch
|No. Of winners||1|
|Winner announced date||16 June 2019|
Quiz Answers will be updated at 8:05 Am
Q1 – Who developed the theory of evolution in the famous book ‘On the Origin of Species’?
Ans – Charles Darwin
Q2 – Long before Google, there have been other search engines on the internet. But which one was the first?
Ans – Archie
Q3 – Vicky Kaushal released the first look of a new film (his first horror movie) called ‘Bhoot: Part One – The Haunted Ship’. Who plays the female lead in the film?
Ans – Bhumi pedneker
Q4 – The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup started its eighth edition on 7th June. Which country is hosting the tournament this year?
Ans – France
Q5 – The last film that Satyajit Ray directed before he passed, was based on one of his own short stories, Atithi. What was the film called?
Ans – Agantuk
More Details Of Amazon 16 June Quiz Answers
- This Contest will commence on 16 June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 16 June 2019 11:59:59 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).