Amazon Pay Swiggy offer- Get Rs.30 Cashback:- Hi Readers, Today we are back with an amazing offer. Swiggy and Amazon India is offering Cashback on your upcoming Food order in August 2019 Month. While ordering your online food then use payment method as Amazon India and pay via Amazon Pay and get Rs.30 Cashback on your Amazon Pay Swiggy offer. In this offer Amazon India has set some minimum order amount so you have to do at least Rs.100 or more then you will get Rs.30 Cashback in your Amazon Pay wallet within 3 Days. Mostly you will get instantly.
Steps to Avail Amazon Pay Swiggy offer-
- Download Swiggy Application from Google Play Store.
- Sign up using your current location and mobile number or E-Mail id.
- Submit OTP
- Choose your restaurant and your food in cart.
- Use Promo code- TQ30GA (To get Rs.100 Off on Rs.199 Order)
- After Successful Apply go for Next Payment method.
- Choose Amazon Pay India and pay using your Account.
- Voila, You have done your Food order Via Swiggy Amazon Pay Offer.
- You will get Rs.30 Cashback within 3 Days.
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Pay Swiggy offer- Get Rs.30 Cashback
Q.1 What’s the offer construct?
Ans. Customers will get a cashback of a Rs.30/- on a minimum purchase of INR 99/-,applicable once per user on using Amazon Pay on Swiggy during the offer period.
Q.2. How do I avail this cashback offer?
Ans. You have to go to the Swiggy website or app, select the food of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.
Q.3. What is the offer period?
Ans. Offer is valid from 1st Aug 2019 – 31st Aug 2019, both days inclusive
Q.4. How many times can I avail the offer?
A. The offer can be availed once per user during the offer period.
Q.5. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
A. The cashback will be credited instantly as Amazon Pay balance after completing the payment
Q.6. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Swiggy?
A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Swiggy website or app using Amazon Pay
Q.7. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback
Offer Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”).”
2. The Offer is valid from 1st Aug – 31st Aug, 2019 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3. Under this Offer, a cashback of INR 30 200 on a minimum purchase of INR 99/-,applicable once per user on using Amazon Pay on Swigy during the offer period will be provided to each customer who:
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Swiggy or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
It is clarified that the amount of cashback that a customer receives will be determined on a random basis and APIPL accepts no responsibility for the amount that a customer receives under this Offer.
4. Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
5. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
6. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.