Domino’s Pizza Loot Offer Get Rs.200 Off For All User:- Hi Readers, Today we are sharing the best Diwali Offer for you. In this offer, Amazon India is offering 40% Cashback offer Coupon for all Food lovers where you will get up to Rs.100 Cashback from Amazon India and some extra off from separate Food websites like Swiggy, Dominos, etc.
Domino’s Pizza Loot Offer
Swiggy is already offering 40% extra off on almost every hotel and dominos is giving Rs.100 coupon on your Dominos Order. So you can get use this offer on Dominos Pizza Loot because Dominos is giving Rs.100 off and Rs.100 cashback through Amazon India so your Dominos Order will be on more discount so enjoy today offer and enjoy your food at a very cheap price too. Read More about Dominos Pizza Loot offer till the end……..
The offer can be availed once on any of the above-mentioned merchants.
Completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Swiggy, Domino’s, Box8, McDelivery, Faasos, Freshmenu or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”) and get 40% Cashback up to Rs.100 in your Amazon Pay Wallet.
Steps to Avail Domino’s Pizza Loot Offer Get Rs.200 Off
- First of all Visit – Amazon Dominos Offer
- Login your Amazon India account.
- Collect 40% Cashback on Food Offer.
- (If you used the offer on Swiggy then Don’t try this offer)
- Now you have to download – Domino’s app
- Install & Open the Dominos app.
- Login your account.
- Select Location, City, And Store.
- Add Pizza or another item in cart worth Rs.300 or more.
- Apply Coupon Code – DIWALI to Get Flat Rs.100 Off.
- Select the Payment Method as Amazon Pay.
- Complete the Payment via Amazon Pay to Get Extra 40% Cashback up to Rs.100.
- You will get cashback in Amazon Pay account.
- Enjoy the Domino’s Pizza Loot Offer.
- Finally, You will Get Dominos Pizza worth Rs.300 in Rs.100 Only
Read More Posts-
- Google Pay Loot Offer- Get Rs.180 Per Refer
- Amazon Audible Free Membership for 90 Days
- Cred App Refer And Earn- Win Amazon Voucher
- EarlySalary Loan App Review, Eligibility, Interest Rate
Terms & Conditions for Domino’s Pizza Loot Offer-
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Bundl Technologies Private Ltd., Poncho Hospitality Pvt. Ltd., FAASO’S FOOD SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED, Food Vista India Private Limited, HARDCASTLE RESTAURANTS PVT LTD, JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED (“Merchants”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Bundl Technologies Private Ltd., Poncho Hospitality Pvt. Ltd., FAASO’S FOOD SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED, Food Vista India Private Limited, HARDCASTLE RESTAURANTS PVT LTD, JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED (“Merchants”).”
- The Offer is valid from 17th Oct to 31st Oct 2019 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, Customers will get a cashback of 40% up to Rs.100 /-, applicable once per user on using Amazon Pay on any of the merchants mentioned below will be provided to each customer who:(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Swiggy, Domino’s, Box8, McDelivery, Faasos, Freshmenu or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(c) has collected the ‘Food Offer’ coupon from Amazon.in App/website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is canceled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction instantly post such Transaction. Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
- Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms. By availing this Offer, each customer hereby releases from liability and holds harmless Amazon and its affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including but not limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever.
- As per RBI regulations, it is mandatory for customers to have their names associated with their Amazon accounts to receive cashback