JioMart Offer:- Dear Readers, Now need not to introduce Jio Telecom. Because we all know about the Jio industry. And Now Jio or Reliance Industries Ltd. has launched JioMart on 31 Dec 2019.
JioMart brings direct competition with major E-Commerce companies Amazon India or Flipkart. Jio Mart is now only servicing in Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan only. Soon Jio Mart starts to deliver most of the locations.
JioMart Offer- Desh ki Nayi Dukan
JioMart is the e-commerce market place that connects retailers with customers. Just like Amazon Prime Now, Flipkart Basket and Grofers, JioMart will not maintain any warehouses but will allow local retailers and Kirana merchants to list their products on the Jio Mart portal and sell them to the customers. Jio will take care of the operations involved in this process which include logistics, payments, etc. Jio Mart aims to sell over 50,000 grocery products and will offer benefits that include.
JioMart 5 key points- Desh Ki Nayi Dukan
- It will offer over 50,000 grocery products.
- JioMart offers a wide variety of products including soaps, shampoos, daily staples, and other household items.
- It will offer free doorstep delivery with no minimum order value.
- An Express Delivery Promise to customers.
- Easy Return Policy.
Steps to JioMart Pre-Register
For those who interested, here are the steps to register for the trial run –
- Visit Jio Mart Website Clicking Here
- Enter a few details such as Name, Pincode, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- You may opt-in for Whatsapp Assistance.
- Tap on the Generate One Time Password option.
- Enter the OTP you’re received.
- By pre-registering, you could save up to Rs.3000 at launch.
Final Words- So Pre-Register now to grab JioMart Offer up to Rs.3000 at launch.