Transfer Paytm PostPaid to Bank:- Hi SarkariDeals.com Readers today we are back with another tips and tricks where you can transfer your Paytm Postpaid wallet balance to the bank or Paytm Postpaid to Wallet. According to Paytm Postpaid Terms and conditions We can use only Paytm Postpaid for recharge bill payment or other use like shopping but we can’t transfer Paytm Postpaid amount to another user or we can’t transfer into own bank account. Some of the separate websites shared the trick to transfer but we are sharing with you the best trick to get your money into the bank account directly without any kind of issue.
Paytm Postpaid allows you to buy today and pay for your purchases next month. You can set up your Paytm Postpaid account through the Profile section on the Paytm App and select it as a payment option for your purchases on Paytm.
- Droom Helmet upcoming sale in June 2019
- Zingoy Paypal loot- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.200
- Bharat QR Offers 2019 get up to Rs.1,000 Cashback
- Viu App Subscription at free of cost
Paytm Postpaid provide us a limit to use it for recharge, bill Payments, Bus Booking, and much more facility even we can use Postpaid amount for Paytm Mall shopping. So use your Paytm Account limit and must pay it in the time period to increase your limit. And keep reading this post to get your Paytm Postpaid amount in your Bank Account.
A trick to Transfer Paytm PostPaid to Bank-
- First of All, You need a merchant account to use this trick to get the amount in a bank account.
- So If you haven’t any merchant account then register for it through Paytm Business App.
- Or we can help you to transfer your money into a bank account.
- If you have the account then Follow Below Steps-
- Log in that account where you have some Paytm Postpaid limit
- Then do your account Zero Mean Your wallet should be Zero.
- Now click on Pay Option and Scan your Paytm Merchant QR Code.
- You will get a small popup to add amount or Pay Through Paytm Postpaid
- Now Here click through Paytm Postpaid and
- Pay Through Paytm Postpaid.
- Enjoy You money has been transferred to your Paytm Merchant account.
- You will get your this amount next day in your bank account.
Instantly PostPaid to your own Bank Account-
- Visit your Paytm Business Application
- Login it
- Click on Settlement option
- Transfer your money into your bank account instantly.
- It is only for the selected merchant account If you are not getting then not blame us. You can Touch with us we can do for you it.
- You can transfer all Paytm money from this trick.
- If you need not instantly then don’t visit Paytm Business App.
The Paytm Postpaid Option is Working on zingoy too where we can Purchase their Gift Cards and Later we will use to purchase Paytm add money codes to Load money in paytm wallet which is Redeemable to Bank account, Similarly for Amazon and Flipkart Vouchers we will Purchase their vouchers instead of Paytm.
Spread the love with us. If you have any kind of issue then share your issue and msg us. Or share it with your friends.