23 March Amazon Quiz Answers:- Dear Readers. Today we have shared Amazon Quiz answers where you can find amazon quiz answers for the daily quiz and stand a chance to win a daily awesome prize as depend on your luck. So let’s read this post till the end to know Amazon Quiz Answers to win Awesome Prizes.
23 March Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Awesome Prizes
Here you will get simple to give 5 Questions answers to win a big prize from Amazon India. Amazon India Quiz lives daily on some current quiz basis. So try to give Amazon Quiz Answers and stand a chance to win a big prize.
Read Also- Amazon Audible Subscription Free For 90 Days
We will update 5 Answers for you so check this post or bookmark it we will post all 5 answers at 8:05 AM with Questions so check again this post and give all accurate answers. Let’s check the Amazon Quiz Answers below.
Steps to avail 23 March Amazon Quiz Answers
- Download Amazon App from here
- Sign up or Log in to Amazon App
- On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
- Click on that, and then on the Start button to start a quiz
- The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon 23 March Quiz Answers
Q1. The Union Civil Aviation Ministry has lifted up restrictions to allow Indian airlines to provide what service to all its passengers?
Answer – In-flight Wi-Fi
Q2. Tintin Eleonora Emman is the middle name of which famous activist?
Answer – Greta Thunberg
Q3. After PM Narendra Modi and Rajinikanth, which actor is set to feature in an edition of ace adventurer Bear Grylls’s ‘Man vs Wild’ show?
Answer – Akshay Kumar
Q4. Which English Premier League team’s 44-game unbeaten run came to an end after suffering a 3-0 defeat at Watford on February 29th?
Answer – Liverpool
Q5. Indian tycoon Yusuff Ali, has become the first Indian to receive Saudi Arabia’s premium residency. He is which company’s chairman?
Answer – Lulu Group
AMAZON TODAY’S QUIZ CONTEST TERMS:
- This Contest will commence on 23 March 2020 From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Grand Prize.