Know CRN Number Kotak 811 Bank Account:- Kotak 811 has lunched Kotak 811 on March March 29, 2017. It is an online savings account you can say Virtual Bank Account, that can be opened by downloading the bank’s application on your smartphone and authenticating oneself with Aadhaar credentials via a one-time password.
The account offers zero-balance savings account with zero-charges for all digital transactions, where customers can earn 5 percent interest on a savings account balance up to ₹1 lakh; 6 percent on balances above ₹1 lakh and up to ₹1 crore.
Kotak 811 CRN Number
Kotak 811 CRN Number:- CRN is your Customer Relationship Number – We use it as a primary identifier. Kotak 811 account is only for single users. Joint accounts cannot be opened with Kotak 811. So sometimes we need to uninstall our application or if we have created Kotak 811 account on Website then we need to login in our Application to know about the other things like Balance, Cheque Status, Apply for New Credit card, Debit card, mobile recharge, UPI Transfer and other services from Kotak 811 Application.
So for login, we need to know our CRN number then we can log in into Application. So here we will share the methods to know the CRN number of Kotak 811. Keep reading the post until the end…..
Know CRN Number Kotak 811 Bank Account:-
If you don’t know your CRN number then You have to send an SMS from your registered mobile number to get your CRN number instantly or your customer ID.
- Type “CRN” and send to 9971056767 or 5676788 (SMS charges apply)
- After sending an SMS you will receive a reply message containing your Customer ID.
Find on your ATM Debit card
You can find your CRN number on your Kotak ATM Debit card. It is printed on the front side under your name on your Debit Card as you can see below image.
Printed on Cheque Book
You can also check your Customer relationship number on your Kotak 811 Cheque book. It is printed on the front page along with your account details.
- Open your Cheque Book front page, here you can see Ref No.: 189xxxxxx, yes that is your CRN number.
From Internet Banking-
- Login your Internet Banking.
- Go to Profile Section
- And find your CRN number.
There is 4 method to know your CRN Number through Internet Access but You can know CRN Number to dial phone banking number from your registered mobile number to contact customer care and ask for your CRN number. Here is phone banking number list, Click Here.
Read More offers & Loots-
- Transfer Mobikwik Balance Into Bank Account Without Any Charge
- Samsung Galaxy Fit E Specifications, Details
- Gaana Subscription Free for 1 year
- Airtel 299 Prepaid Plan- 2.5 GB Data/Day with Amazon Prime Free
- Brave Browser Loot : Rs.300 on sign up and Rs.600 per refer
Benefits Of Kotak 811 Mobile Banking Online Saving Account :
- Zero minimum balance requirement.
- Zero charges for digital transactions.
- Earn a maximum of 6% p.a. on balance over Rs.1 lakh to maximum Rs.5 crores.
- Earn a maximum of 5% p.a. on balance up to Rs.1 lakh.
- Earn a maximum of 5.5% p.a. on balance above Rs.5 crores.
- Instant account opening with Aadhaar card and PAN card.
- Online shopping can be done using Kotak’s virtual debit card.
- Using Scan & Pay, you can make payments for in-store purchases.
- Free IMPS, RTGS, and NEFT feature for money transfer through Net Banking and mobile banking.
- Using app in-app features via mStore, you can book movie tickets (through PVR), shop online (via Flipkart), and book flight tickets (through goibibo).
- Transfer money instantly using BHIM UPI without the need for any bank information.
- Transfer funds easily on the go without registering a beneficiary.
- Apply for a Kotak Credit Card.
- Regenerate your Debit and Credit card PINs.
- In case of loss, temporarily switch off your Kotak Debit Card for security purposes.
- Pay Credit Card bill online.
- Check your Bank Account statement. Book train tickets using IRCTC, shop on Flipkart, goibibo and more in KayMall.
- Recharge your mobile & DTH subscriptions with ease.
- Purchase and redeem Mutual Funds and keep track of your investments.
Final Words- Use your Kotak 811 Account for some offers and grab a lot of discounts from your Kotak 811 Prepaid Card and enjoy the offer. In the post-Know CRN Number, Kotak 811 Bank Account I Hope you have understood very well and you will get your CRN number for use. If issue then comments below.