Airtel Thanks Paytm Offer:- Dear Readers, Airtel Thanks App is giving free recharge worth Rs.149 to you. Airtel Thank application is giving 100% cashback offer to most of all users so you can check your Airtel Application if you are an Airtel user. Check and avail your free recharge worth Rs.149.
Airtel Thanks Paytm Offer- Get Free Rs.149 Recharge
Read Also- Paytm Munch Nuts offer- Buy Munch Nets Get Free Rs.40 Paytm
Airtel 100% cashback offer on your next recharge at least Rs.149 and Pay using Paytm UPI to get Rs.149. back in your account. If you are a new user Paytm UPI user then you will get Rs.149. cashback in your account or if you are an old user then you will get up to Rs.50. cashback in your account so do recharge at least Rs.149 and get cashback up to Rs.149. in your account.
Read Also- Airtel USSD Codes For Best Offers, Balance, Data Balance
Steps to avail Airtel Thank Paytm Offer-
- First of all, Download Airtel Thanks Application from below given link-
- Now open the application and proceed for sign up.
- Enter Airtel Mobile number and submit One Time Password.
- Go for recharge, Enter Mobile number and choose at least Rs.149. plan.
- On the Payment, page chooses UPI Option and Choose Again Paytm UPI Application.
- Select Paytm Application from the list and complete your transactions.
- Voila, You have done your recharge.
- Now you will get Rs.149 cashback in your account.
Read Also- Airtel 10GB Free Data For All User [Specific States/Users]
Airtel Thanks Paytm Payment Terms & Conditions-
- Offer is valid for a limited time period.
- Your minimum recharge value is Rs.149.
- If you are a new user then you will get Rs.149. Cashback
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours.
- In case of any queries related to cashback please contact Paytm Customer Care at 0120 445 6456.
Read Also- Minijoy Pro App And Earn Free Paytm Cash
Final Words- Airtel Thanks Paytm Offer is giving free recharge worth Rs.149 to you. Use this offer and get cashback in your account and enjoy this offer and comment down if you have any issue.