Amazon 7 June Quiz Answers:- Amazon Is Back with Another Quiz Contest ‘Amazon Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Contest’. Those users have to answer the questions that have to stand a Chance to Win 5000 Amazon Pay Wallet Balance. The Quiz Contest Live now for 7 June 2019 from 8 Am to 12 Pm. Offer Is Valid For All Amazon Users. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Avail Amazon Quiz Contest.
Amazon Daily Announce Quiz Time On Their App Portal In Morning 8 AM to 12 PM. You Can Win Free Smartphones, Amazon Pay Balance, Gadgets, Backpacks Etc From Playing This Amazon Quizzes.
- Droom Helmet upcoming sale in June 2019
- Zingoy Paypal loot- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.200
- Bharat QR Offers 2019 get up to Rs.1,000 Cashback
- Viu App Subscription at free of cost
Steps to Avail Today Amazon 7 June Quiz Answers:
- Download Amazon App from here
- Sign up or Log in to Amazon App
- On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
- Click on that, and then on the Start button to start a quiz
- The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Details about Amazon 7 June Quiz Answers
|29, May Quiz Answer time||8 Am to 12 pm|
|Today Prize||Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No. Of winners||1|
|Winner announced date||07 June 2019|
Quiz Answers will be updated at 8:05 Am
Q 1: Christiaan Barnard was the first surgeon to successfully perform the world’s first human-to-human heart transplant. In which year did this surgery take place?
Ans – 1967
Q 2: Who recently became the first female umpire to officiate in a men’s one-day international cricket match?
Ans – Claire Polosak
Q 3: Which tennis player recently received a ‘Knighthood’ at the hands of Prince Charles of Wales?
Ans – Andy Murray
Q 4: International Dance Day is celebrated each year on 29th April on the birthday of Jean-Georges Noverre. Which style of dance is he regarded as the creator of?
Ans – Ballet
Q 5: Which of these Indian web series is based on a 2006 novel by Vikram Chandra which goes by the same name?
Ans – Sacred Games
More Details Of Amazon 7 June Quiz Answers
- This Contest will commence on 07 June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 07 May 2019 11:59:59 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).