Delete Zomato Account Permanently:- Dear Readers, I think you are getting any issues to use the Zomato Food application. If you are getting any issue then you can contact Zomato care I hope they will help you to solve your issue. But after that you want to delete your account then we will help in this matter to delete Zomato Account Permanently. Let me tell you in full detail.
Delete Zomato Account Permanently
Note: We are not Promoting to Delete Your Zomato Account. We just trying to help those who have Multiple Accounts or any personal reason they want to delete their Zomato Account.
Close Zomato Account
Zomato is an Indian Online Food Ordering & Delivery Company. Zomato is a top Restaurant chain in India & Worldwide. Now Zomato Food Ordering & Delivery Service is available in 33 counties & more than 15,000+ cities. Zomato is Partner with Restaurants in different cities & gives online food ordering Facilities by listing the food menu on their website or App.
In Zomato App or Website, a customer can explorer a partner restaurant’s food items, order the food & it has a delivery option to home. Zomato has founded in 2008 by Deepinder Goyal. Firstly it know as Foodiebay in 2010 it renamed to Zomato. In 2020 February Month Zomato acquire Ubereat & merge it into Zomato.
Read Also- Zomato Payzapp Offer- Get Up To 50% Off
Steps to Delete Zomato Account Permanently
Given the steps below are very easy to use and delete an account. Follow some simple steps.
- If you don’t have then download the Zomato application and open.
- Open the Zomato app and click on “PROFILE”.
- When click on the profile page see the “Three line icon” click on this icon.
- After clicking on the Three-line icon you show many options like food order, table booking, and account settings.
- Go to account settings options and click on “More Settings”.
- After clicking on the “More Settings” show page like this.
- And click on “Account settings”
- After clicking on “Account settings” show interface like this.
- And show change email, change the password and Delete account.
- Click on “Delete account”.
- When you click on the “delete account option.”
- Show many options why you delete the Zomato account, chose one reason.
- After click on one reason shows a page like the above picture. And click one red color icon “Delete my account new”.
- Voila, You have done. Soon your account deleted.
Read Also- Helo App Loot- Get Rs.300 Per Refer
Final Words- I hope I have told you the full methods to delete the Zomato account permanently from Zomato Storage. First, try to solve the issue after that delete the account using these steps.
Although they already allow you to price compare Zomato is constantly treating customers to special offers and deals. These range from everything from discounts and cashback to coupons, so remember to check back to DealSunny to see what’s available before using the service. Although the specific promotions are always changing, here’s a good idea of what you’ll find over time:-
- New User Discount: If it is your first time placing a delivery order through Zomato they will offer you up to 15% off when you use an online payment method. Simply register an account and place an order, and the deal will be added during checkout.
- Zomato Coupons: Whether it’s money off, cashback, a free snack, or something else, these special codes can be redeemed by entering them during the online checkout process. Note that only one can be used per order, but sometimes they can be coupled with non-coupon offers to make even more savings!
- Cashback: If you use certain payment platforms such as Paytm you can get up to 20% cashback to your digital wallet.
- App Exclusives: App users are often rewarded with exclusive offers, so if you have an iOS, Android, Blackberry, or Windows device, there’s no reason not to download the app and benefit from the savings.
- Table Deals: These offers are reserved for table bookings and are offered by the restaurants themselves.