Zomato Payzapp Offer:- Dear Readers, Are you hungry for order food online through Zomato? We are sharing Zomato Payzapp Offer where you will get up to 50% off on your next order paying online via Payzapp wallet. You will get off on your order and get your food delivered at your doorstep. Let’s read about the offer.
Zomato Payzapp Offer- Get Up To 50% Off
- Get 30% Instant Discount up to Rs.125/- on orders Rs.200 and above
- Offer is applicable on payment is done through ‘PayZapp Card’ on Zomato Website and Mobile App
- Offer is valid for 2 times in the offer period
- Valid only once per user per day
- Use Promo Code ‘PAYZAPP30’ to avail of the discount.
Read More Posts-
- Swiggy Referral Code, Rs.100 Off On Your Next Order
- Timesprime Loot- Get Free Timesprime Membership For 1 Year
- Vodafone New plan December 2019- Unlimited Data And Calling Plans
- MiniJoy Pro App Refer And Earn Rs.39 Per Refer
Steps to avail Zomato Payzapp Offer- Get Up To 50% Off
- Visit the Zomato website: Click Here or Zomato Mobile App
- Choose your meal, add to cart and click on “Proceed to Pay”
- On cart page- apply coupon ‘PAYZAPP30’to avail the discount
- On the payment page, add your HDFC Bank PayZapp Card in the ‘ADD NEW CARD’ section (One time)
- Proceed to make payment and enter the HDFC Bank PayZapp PIN to complete the transaction
- Recommend to SAVE the HDFC Bank PayZapp Card for future ease of payments
- From next time onward, just ENTER the HDFC Bank PayZapp PIN to complete your seamless payment.
Where to find your HDFC Bank PayZapp Card?
- If you are a new user then download Payzapp Wallet.
- Create an account using Payzapp Referral Code- Sandeep768
- Login to PayZapp and click on ‘MENU’ button
- Select PayZapp Card from the menu options
- You can see your 16 digit PayZapp Card number and expiry date
- Tap the card to find your ‘CVV’ number.
How to Load your PayZapp Card?
- Login to PayZapp and click on the ‘SEND/PAY’ icon on PayZapp home screen
- Click on ‘STACK OF COIN’ symbol on the top right corner to Add Money (Please Note*: For iOS users – Directly click on “Add money” icon on PayZapp home screen)
- Enter the amount to be added and click on ‘ADD MONEY’
- Select your preferred linked card to Add Money
- Complete the transaction for loading money on PayZapp Card.
Read More Posts-
Zomato Payzapp Offer Terms and Conditions
- Get 30% Instant Discount up to Rs.125 on your orders Rs.200 and above during the offer period
- Use coupon code: ‘PAYZAPP30’to avail the Instant discount
- Offer is applicable upon payment done through ‘PayZapp Card’ on Zomato Website and Mobile App
- Offer is valid for 2 transactions in a month per customer
- Valid only once per user per day
- Maximum discount to avail is Rs.125
- Offer valid on the minimum transaction value of Rs.200
- It’s a limited period offer and valid from 1st December’19 till 31st December’19
- Offer valid for a single restaurant bill value only
- Offer not applicable on Domino’s COD orders
- Offer is applicable on all days during the offer period
- The offer will be valid only on online confirmed bookings post successful payment confirmation made through Zomato App or Website
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Zomato as part of any other arrangement
- In case of any refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- Zomato reserves the right to cancel/ change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without notice
- Zomato reserves the right to terminate the offer at any time without notice
- Zomato reserves the right to deny honoring the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer without providing customer any explanation thereof
- In no event shall Zomato be liable for any abuse or misuse of the code due to the negligence of the customer
- The services shall be governed by the terms and conditions set out in http://www.Zomato.com/terms-and-conditions (incorporated by reference)
- In case of any queries regarding the offer, please email us at support@Zomato.in
- Offer is applicable only for the PayZapp KYC registered customers
- Offer is applicable both for a Registered Minimum KYC (Rs10 k) * and Full KYC (Rs 1 Lac) * PayZapp Card customers
- Minimum KYC means- “It is a wallet that is issued to a user after obtaining minimum details that includes- mobile verification with One Time Pin (OTP), Self-declaration of name, Unique identification number of any of the officially valid document (i.e. PAN). The amount loaded during any month shall not exceed Rs 10,000/- with a max. of Rs 1,00,000/- in a year. The amount outstanding at any point of time shall not exceed Rs 10,000/-. Wallet shall be used only for the purchase of goods and services. Fund transfer from wallet to bank accounts and to other wallets shall not be permitted”.
- Full KYC means- “It is a wallet that can hold a maximum of Rs 1,00,000/- at any given point in time. It is issued only when a user successfully completes the KYC process in PayZapp.”
- KYC for PayZapp users who are also HDFC customer is done basis your existing relationship with HDFC Bank.
- HDFC Bank reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer whether similar to above or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- PayZapp shall not be liable for any service & product related issue.
- In case of dispute, PayZapp reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & conditions.
Final Words- Here we have posted the Zomato Payzapp offer where you can get up to 50% off on your next order. So let go on the Zomato app and order your online food and enjoy your food.