Delete Upstox Account Or Close Upstox Account:- Hi Readers, Today we tell you how can you close your Upstox Account because of Free Demat Account charges which called AMC charges so if your account inactive or dormant account then you need to close your account or delete your account to avoid AMC Charges and some other charges too.
So to avoid AMC charge a good idea to close your account online or offline which the processing company is giving to you. So today we tell you how to delete Upstox Account?
Delete Upstox Account Or Close Upstox Account
Upstox Pro helps you trade and analyze the Indian stock markets in real-time. Cutting edge charting tools and live market data make it one of the most renowned stock market trading apps in India.
Just download and experience the trading app for free. You can track and analyze stocks on-the-go. Open a Demat account only when you’re ready to place your first trade!
Whatever be your reason for closure your Free Demat Account, you can close your Demat Account with Upstox anytime. You don’t have to pay any fees or charges for closing your Demat account.
Delete Upstox Demat Account Online
Before you start your Upstox Demat account closure, you need to know 2 key facts:
- Upstox doesn’t allow closure of the Demat account online.
- If you have a joint account then all the holders need to sign on the form for its closure
Also, there are a few things; you should do before to speed up your account closure process:
- Close all your open F&O positions in the market.
- Transfer your existing securities in the Demat account to another account
- Keep your Demat account empty
- Pay all pending dues, if any, with the company.
Steps to close Upstox Account or Delete Upstox Account
- Download the Account Closure Form from the Upstox website. Click Here to download Form
- Scroll down to the bottom of the home page of the website.
- You will find the form at Customer Support >> Forms Download section.
- In case, for some reason, you are unable to download the form then please contact customer care. You can reach them via phone and email.
- Fill the form by providing all the required details.
- Please remember that in the case of the joint account, all holders of the account need to sign on the form.
- Attach all the required documents like a copy of the ledger, unused DP slips. And courier the form to the company’s head office.
- Follow up with the customer care after a week of submission of the application to know the status of your account.
- Upstox will start the procedure for transferring securities within 30 days.
- You will receive intimation for account closure and a final statement.
Read More- Activate Airtel E-Sim In Apple XR/Xs/Xs Max
Final Words- Kindly avoid your AMC Charge and Delete Upstox Account.