Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers:- Hello, SarkariDeals.Com Readers in this Article, I will tell you a simple trick to complete Amazon cricket quiz answers to win Rs 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance. In Amazon today quiz win Rs 15000 by giving Amazon quiz answers. We will provide you all Amazon today quiz answers, So play Amazon quiz answers today and win Rs 15000 31 May 2019. You can play Amazon quiz only Amazon app. Amazon quiz today contest gives a chance to win Rs 15,000. if you want to get fast answers than join our Telegram channel.
Read More Posts-
- Transfer Paytm Postpaid to Bank ACCOUNT
- Zingoy Paypal loot- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.200
- Bharat QR Offers 2019 get up to Rs.1,000 Cashback
- Viu App Subscription at free of cost
Today Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers Details
- Today’s Quiz – Amazon cricket quiz
- Today’s Prize – Rs 15000
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- Quiz Date – 31 May 2019
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30 July 2019.
How To Play Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers Time Daily?
This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download The App First From Google Play Store Click Here Download Amazon App
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account.
- Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Amazon Quiz ” Banner.
- Click On The Banner & Quiz Will Start After Clicking “Start” Button.
- Now There Will Be 5 Questions Everyday in This Amazon Daily Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All these Questions.
- After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something.
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers and Win Rs 15000
Question 1. The 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup is being played in which country?
Answers: ENGLAND (UK)
Question 2. In cricket, what does the term Skipper refer to?
Answers: THE TEAM CAPTAIN
Question 3. India is the only country in the world to win 60, 50 and 20-over World Cups.
Question 4. In a full, uninterrupted T20 match, each bowler may bowl a maximum of __ overs per innings?
Question 5. Which of these is NOT a method of dismissal of a batsman in cricket?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER
- This Contest will commence on 30 May 2019 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30 June 2019 from 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App.
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst.
- participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).