Amazon Today Quiz Contest Answer:- Hi Readers Here We are sharing Amazon Quiz answers to win Amazing Gift prize from Amazon India to giving just 5 Quiz Answers on your General Knowledge. The Quiz Contest Live now for today from 8 Am to 12 Pm. Offer Is Valid For All Amazon Users. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Avail Amazon Quiz Contest.
- Droom Helmet upcoming sale in June 2019
- Zingoy Paypal loot- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.200
- Bharat QR Offers 2019 get up to Rs.1,000 Cashback
- Viu App Subscription at free of cost
Steps to Avail Amazon Today Quiz Contest Answer
- Download Amazon App from here
- Sign up or Log in to Amazon App
- On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
- Click on that, and then on the Start button to start a quiz
- The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Quiz Answers today 15 th Sep to win Apple XR
Q1. Podiatrists are medical professional devoted to the study and medical treatment of _?
Q2.- What was the name of the network of computers that eventually gave rise to the Internet?
Q3.-What was the name of the network of computers that eventually gave rise to the Internet?
Ans- Sir Ben Kingsley
Q4.- What was the name of the network of computers that eventually gave rise to the Internet?
Q5.- Which sportsperson has topped the Forbes list of 2019 as the highest paid woman in sports?
Ans- Serena Williams
Amazon Today Quiz Contest Answers [14th Sep 2019, 8 AM To 12 PM]
Q1. 14th September is celebrated as ‘Hindi Diwas’ as, on this day Hindi became one of the official languages of India. In which year was Hindi made one the official language?
Q2.- Hindi is the 4th most spoken language in the world, which is the most spoken language around the world?
Ans- Mandarin Chinese
Q3.-Which country is referred to as ‘the land of a thousand lakes’?
Q4.- An honorary Oscar is given out annually to celebrate motion picture achievements that are not covered by the existing categories of Oscar Awards. Which one of these have NOT received an honorary Oscar?
Ans- Alan Rickman
Q5.- Which of the 7 continents of the world has the most number of countries?
13th Sep Amazon Quiz Answers to win
We have updated only Answers for you question are updated in application. So just check your Question and give the answers from below given.
- 42.19 Kms
12th Sep Amazon Quiz Answers to win Rs.25000 Amazon Pay Balance.
1) Which ancient art form from the Mithila region in Bihar was used to save a forest when the women in the area painted the trees to stop the authorities from cutting them for road widening and development?
2) Nobel laureate and beloved writer, Toni Morrison, passed away recently. Which country was she from?
3) Which famous scientist developed the world’s first computer program for playing chess – known as ‘Turbochamp’?
ans- Alan Turing
4) The longest passenger carrying railway line in the world is the Trans-Siberian railway and is 9289km long. Which two cities are its end points?
ans- Moscow and Vladivostok
5) Which Indian city is home to the Dalai Lama and is also the headquarters of the Tibetan government-in-exile?
Amazon Today Quiz Contest Answers [11th Sep 2019, 8 AM To 12 PM]
Q1. RK Laxman was a famous cartoonist, known for his illustration of the ‘Common Man’. Which popular series was his brother famous for?
Ans- Malgudi Days
Q2. Which of the 7 continents of the world has the most number of countries?
Q3. Which movie won the award for Best Hindi Film at the 66th National Awards held in August?
Q4. The British government made a motivational poster before World War II to keep people from panicking. The words from that poster are now commonly featured on clothing, novelty items, and internet memes. What was printed on the poster?
Ans- Keep Calm and Carry On
Q5. This musical instrument is believed to have existed since 15,000 BC, making it one of the oldest instruments in the world. The modern version of it has 47 strings and 7 pedals. Which instrument are we talking about?
Amazon Today Quiz Contest Answers [10th Sep 2019, 8 AM To 12 PM]
Answer And Stand a Chance To Saregama Carvaan Music Player
Q1. Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
9Th Sep Amazon Quiz Answers to win MI LED TV
Q1. Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conservational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
8th Sep Amazon Quiz Answers
Q.1 Ans- Nagaland
Q.2. Ans- LAVA DANCE
Q.3. Ans- Hymn for the Weekend
Q.4 Ans- Lines on a map showing equal rainfall
Q.5 Ans- A Dance Form
7th Sep Amazon Quiz Answers
1) ‘Ablutophobia’ is the fear of?
Ans – Bathing
2) Facebook recently launched a new cryptocurrency. What is it called?
Ans – Libra
3) Vlad the Impaler was an emperor in Romania in the 14th century. Which fictional character was based on him?
Ans – Dracula
4) Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
Ans – Helium
5) The Statue of Liberty is known world-over as a symbol of the USA. But it was gifted to America by another country. Who gifted it?
Ans – France
6th Sep Amazon Quiz Answers
Prize- Go Pro Hero 7
Q1. Saif Ali Khan and Tabu are reuniting on the big screen for a new film, 20 years after their 1999 film Hum Saath-Saath Hain. What is their new movie called?
Ans- Jawaani Jaaneman
Q2. The song ‘Hotel California’ is a beloved classic. Which is the band that originally sang this song?
Ans- The Eagles
Q3. Kyle Giersdorf, a 16 year old, goes by the gamer name of ‘Bugha’. He recently won 3 million dollars for winning a World Cup tournament for a game this year. Which game was it?
Q4. What is the capital of Finland?
Q5. Human lungs are not of the same size. The left lung is smaller that the right lung. True or false?
5th Sep Amazon Quiz Answers
Q1. In the movie ‘The Lion King’, what is Simba’s mother’s name?
Q2. Kabadi is the national sport of Bangladesh. True or false?
Q3. Each year, 5th September is celebrated as Teacher’s Day in India. Which year was the first ’Teacher’s day’ celebrated?
Q4. Each of the below personalities has been a teacher in their lifetime. Which one of these also served as President of India?
Ans- Rajendra Prasad
Q5. Teacher’s day is celebrated on the birthday of India’s great teacher Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan. In which subject did Dr. Radhakrishnan do his Post graduation?
Amazon Today Quiz Contest Answer Contest Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 5th Sep 2019 From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Pay Balance