Change E Mail id in Google Pay Or Google Tez:- Hey Readers, Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches. Google Pay takes advantage of physical authentications such as fingerprint ID where available or they also sending E-mails on your transaction or some purchase.
Change E Mail id in Google Pay
On devices without fingerprint ID, Google Pay is activated with a passcode. When the user makes a payment to a merchant, Google Pay does not send the credit or debit card number with the payment. Instead, it generates a virtual account number representing the user’s account information. This service keeps customer payment information private, sending a one-time security code instead of the card or user details.
Read Also- Fanmojo Refer And Earn Unlimited Paytm Cash
Change E Mail id in Google Pay-
Some times we need to change our E-Mail id in our E-wallets because we entered or auto-submitted or wrong email id or want to change E-Mail id due to some reasons. So here we will share you a method or trick to change your E-Mail id and get E-mail’s on your new email id. To change your E Mali id you need to download it again and while sign up you need to change your email id because there is not an option to change your email id without re-installing the Google Pay.
Read Also- Minijoy Pro App And Earn Free Paytm Cash
So keep reading this post and know about sign up and change your email id on your sign up or Re-login. To get an email is important to our official ID because of security reasons or other reasons. So we also recommend you always choose your Personal Email id to use sign up or logging your Account.
How to Change E Mail id in Google Pay?
- First You need to Uninstall Your Google Pay application from Google Play Store or Settings> App Setting.
- Re-Install Google Pay Application
- Click Here to Download Google PAY Application
- Use Referral Code- 51821
- Enter Your mobile number [Registered number with bank]
- Verify your Mobile Number with OTP and then log in with your New Gmail Account (Don’t use your Previous Email Account)
- Create your Google PIN Or Use The Phone Security
- Add your Bank account in Google Pay.
- Bank Account > Select Your Bank > Create UPI PIN Or verify Your Bank Account With UPI PIN
- Go To Dashboard Of The App > Click On “New” Under PAYMENTS OptionsOption Add Your Friend’s Tez UPI ID To Send Rs.1
- Now Send Rs.1 To Selected UPI ID> Instantly You Will Get The Rs.51 In your Pay account.
- Now Click on Invite Friends and Start Sharing your Refer Link.
- You can earn a Maximum of Rs.9000 from this Offer by referring your friends.
Read More Posts About Google Pay-
- Google Pay Referral Code, Earn Unlimited Real Money
- How to Remove Better Luck Next Time Option In Google Pay
Final Words– Here we have shared the method of Change E-Mail id in Google Pay Or Google Tez. Always keep your personal E-mail on every sign up with E-wallets to get this email on your transactions. Comment if you have any trouble.