Delete Truecaller Profile Or Deactivate Truecaller Profile:- Hi readers, Truecaller is the best and well-known application to know detail’s about the caller on your number. And Truecaller can tell you the accurate name of calling person because in these almost 60%+ using Truecaller application to know the name of calling person even you can know about spam calls also. If you want to remove your number from Truecaller, You may need to delete your account first. Unfortunately, there is no direct option to delete the Truecaller account.
Delete Truecaller Profile Or Deactivate Truecaller Profile
Truecaller is a service that can show who is calling you before you pick a call from an unknown number. Else, It helps to block calls and SMS from spammers and aggressive marketers. Many people like this service. But, Some people don’t like it as they think Truecaller is a privacy risk. So, they may be likely to hide or delete their information like name and cell number from Truecaller.
Why Delete Truecaller Profile?
So it’s useful application but so times if you allow them to know more about file manager or contacts then they keep your all personal information and some days maybe you have listened to some stealing data news about Truecaller because if you are allowing them to access your data then they will store your all data in their cloud storage.
So in present days no one safe if you are using any other applications to know details before calling and pickup in calls. So today we tell you if you have created a Truecaller profile then you can delete your Truecaller profile for some days because your Name will be picked up through another Truecaller user who has your mobile number or saved it. From deleting your profile your data can be safe in the future but according to me, your contact details are not safe. So try to avoid this kind of application.
Read More Posts-
- Free Fastag On Paytm- Mandatory from 1 Dec
- Vodafone Free Data Miss Call Number- Free 30 GB Data
- Piggy App Refer And Earn Upto Rs.2000 Per Refer
- Airtel 10GB Free Data For All User
How to Deactivate Truecaller Account?
You want Truecaller won’t show your Mobile number Name and information to anyone, You can unlist your Mobile Number on Truecaller. It will make sure that your information will be safe. So first you have to unlist your Truecaller Mobile Number. (If you don’t want your number to be searchable in the Truecaller app), then enter your phone number below given link including the country code and press ‘Unlist Trucaller Number”.
- At first, Open Truecaller app from your smartphone.
- Now, Navigate to Settings and click on About Truecaller.
- Then, Tap on the Deactivate Account.
- This time, You will be asked “Do you want to deactivate your account? All the settings and information will be deleted.” Just tap on Yes.
Unlist Truecaller Mobile Number?
If you want Truecaller won’t show your number and information to anyone, You can unlist your cell number. It will make sure that your information safe. To do it, follow these steps:
- First of all, Visit Unlist Page. (Use Truecaller UnList Link)
- There you will see a box where you will have to type your phone/cell number with country code. For example, my Mobile number is *********. So, I will have to type +91*********** as +880 is my country dial code.
- After that complete the captcha verification and click on Unlist Phone Number.
After doing it, Your number won’t be searchable in Truecaller. However, this process may fail to remove your number, if you already have an active Truecaller account. In that case, You will have to deactivate it and then repeat the above process.
Final Words- So here we have posted full method now Don’t forget to Delete Truecaller Profile. It will make sure you are safe. However, If you ever want to use your account again, You will need to re-verify your Phone number again.