Delete Paytm Account Permanently:- Hi Readers, Today we are sharing methods with you to delete your Paytm Account Permanently by using our tricks and tips/ Methods. We have tested all the methods to delete Paytm Account and all the methods are easy to use.
From Paytm you can earn money through your shopping and using some other features and there have some lot of services. But some times we want to delete our account and due to some reasons we have to delete our account permanently or entering some wrong details, So we here sharing the best method to you to Delete Paytm Account Permanently. Follow the below-given method to delete account-
- Amazon Audible Subscription Free For 90 Days
- Goqii App Loot-Earn up to Rs.500 Paytm Cash
- Fanmojo Refer And Earn Unlimited Paytm Cash
- Paytm Movie Offer- Get 50% Off upto Rs.300.
- Medlife PayPal Loot- Free Medicines Worth Rs.900
Delete Paytm Account Permanently
Paytm is one of the leading online payment app, which gives you permission to make money transactions without cash. This app is a useful app but if you don’t want to use the Paytm application or you don’t know w to use it, then you can also delete your Paytm account permanently from these 6 methods Here we are sharing some methods and it is working for all users and some times its take too much to delete your account from them. So try any one method from below given and delete your account ASAP.
Trick No.1 Delete Paytm Account from Call
This method is the easiest one for deleting your Paytm account. So follow the steps below and delete your account quickly.
- Open your Dialer Pad in Phone.
- Dial this number 01203888388
- Now request to customer executive to delete your Paytm account.
- After the requesting, they will delete your account within two days.
- And you will get the confirmation mail of this.
Method 2- Delete Paytm Account from the App
1. Login your Paytm Account by entering your Phone number and password.
2. Click on the top of the left-hand side in Paytm application.
3. Tap on 24×7 Help or click onRaise a Querry.
4. Then click on more Products & Service option.
5. Scroll down and tap on Profile Settings.
6. Select the option I have issues in using Paytm services and tap on it.
7. Click on Message Us. On the message box enter about deleting your Paytm account.
8. After sending your request, the Paytm team will contact you and to confirm the reason for closing your account.
9. And they will send you a link. Click on the link and confirm your request to delete your Paytm account.
Method 3- Delete Paytm Account by changing Number
Now follow the given method and this one is the best method to delete your Paytm account instantly but this method has an issue if you have done your KYC then you can’t suspend it mean you can’t do your OLD number KYC with your already registered Aadhar Number but you can do your KYC through other Documents.
- Firstly Login Your Account Paytm App
2. Go to Profile Section
3. Click on Edit Profile
4. There You Will see your Existing Mobile Number, Just edit the number & enter any unregistered Paytm account.
5. Now Click on Save.
6. Finally, You Will Receive An Otp On your New Number Just Put Down The OTP & Verify New Number
7. That’s It Your Old Number Is Deleted From Paytm
8. Now If You Want To Create New Account On This Number Then You Can Sign-Up A Fresh Account.
Method 4- Delete Paytm Account by E-Mailing
Some times Paytm Care does not work so this method works some times but not every time so check this method by emailing to Paytm and Delete Paytm Account Permanently.
- Open your Email Box
- Enter Paytm Care Mail Id- Care@Paytm.com
- Write Subject- “Please Delete My Paytm Account“
- Enter Your Message in Message Box – Here Mention Exact Reason For You Want To Delete Paytm Account. Also Put Your All Details That Have On Paytm Like Name, Email, Mobile Number. If You Have Any Photo Copy Then You Can Upload Photo Upload Option.
Uploaded Photo Copy – As Identify Must Uploaded A Government Registered Certificate Where Mentioned Your Details. (Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, School Certificate).
Trick No.5 Delete Paytm Account from Social Media
- Login your Social Media Account Twitter or Facebook
- Now Find Paytm ID or Paytm Page on Twitter.
- Check Paytm on Twitter And Facebook from Here- Paytm Official Twitter Account & Paytm Official Facebook Account.
- Now Write your message/issue in a message not separately.
- And Send to them. They will ask the reason to delete your Paytm Account.
- They will send your request to delete your Account.
- Within 7-10 Days your account will be deleted.
Trick No.6 Delete Paytm Account from Old App
- First of all, open below-given link in any browser- LINK
- Install open it on your mobile phone
- In Paytm, go to the Profile section
- Here, you will see the Contact Us option. Click on that.
- In subject, write “Delete My Paytm Account”
- After that, select Other options for request submission.
- Here, you need to describe, why you are going to disable your Paytm account. Describe in brief, and within some working days, your Paytm account should be deleted successfully.
Final Words- Here we have posted 6 methods to delete Paytm Account Permanently within 7-10 days. You can use any method from given and delete your Paytm Account. Tell us how much helpful post for you?