Google Pay Refer and Earn:- Hi Readers, Today we are back with refer and earn loot cashback offer. Now the time is to earn from the Google Pay Referral money by referring to your friends and earn real money and now most of the companies providing a lot of cashback offer on referring and earn, League Game to earn big amount and another offers to use the offer on world cup offer time and get or earn big amount. Hope you have looted our past posted Google Pay Cricket Play And Earn up to Rs.2000 Post.
Google Pay Refer and Earn
Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app, online, and in-person contactless purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets, or watches. You can send or receive directly from your friends, family, or any person directly in your bank account.
You can also send the money to Google Pay users by just entering their Mobile Number and enter your Pin and get transferred your amount within seconds. You can do other things from this Google Pay too like Recharge, DTH Payment, Electricity Payment, Water Bill, Bill Payment, Booking, and a lot of things. And can earn money by doing recharge using Google PAY Offers. And you can also earn by referring your friends.
Google Pay Referral Code- 51821
Now back on offer Google Pay is offering Rs.125 on your per refer when your Referred Friend makes First UPI Transaction Of Rs.1 and Rs.21. on your sign up after 1st Payment. This is the loot offer from Google PAY. You Can Earn Upto Rs.9000 Via Sharing Your Refer Code. Google Pay refer and earn program is an awesome offer to earn a big amount. Keep reading this post till the end to know more about the program of this offer…..
Steps to avail Google Pay Refer and Earn offer
- First You need to download the Google Pay application from Google Play Store
- Click Here to Download Google PAY Application
- Use Referral Code- 51821
- Enter Your mobile number [Registered number with bank]
- Verify your Mobile Number with OTP and then log in with your Gmail Account.
- Create your Google PIN Or Use The Phone Security
- Add your Bank account.
- Bank Account > Select Your Bank > Create UPI PIN Or verify Your Bank Account With UPI PIN
- Go To Dashboard Of The App > Click On “New” Under PAYMENTS OptionsOption Add Your Friend’s Pay UPI ID To Send Rs.1 or more
- Now Send Rs.1 To Selected UPI ID> Instantly You Will Get Rs.21 In your Pay account.
- Now Click on Invite Friends and Start Sharing your Refer Link
- You can earn a Maximum of Rs.9000 from this Offer by referring your friends.
More Details Of This Offer :
- Offer Expires On 31st July 2021
- Invite Anyone To Google Pay And You Each Get Rs.21 When Your Referral Makes Their First Payment
- Your Friend Must Sign Up Through Your Unique Google Pay Invite Link
- Your Friend Must Successfully Complete A Payment Using The Google Pay App
- You Can Earn a Maximum Rs.9000 Per financial Year
Where to enter referral code in google pay?
- Open Google pay app.
- On the top right-hand side, you are able to see 3 dots.
- Click on that menu.
- Copy the Google pay referral code and paste it.
Google pay referral code not eligible
When you are sharing your referral link or referral code with someone then you must have to know about the user. Has he already ever installed the app on the smartphone by someone or not? Some users are not eligible to apply for a Google pay referral code because someone has already used some other google pay account on their device are you have already done some transactions without entering a referral code. So you will get only the referral amount when the fresh device has been installed Google Pay and been transaction done.
Google pay limit per transaction
On the first day of registration at Google Pay, you can send more than 5000. Google’s pay limit per transaction is 1 lakh. You can’t send more than 1 lakh to any user. Either in Google Pay or any other UPI apps. Every UPI app has been limited by RBI of 1 lakh per day. Most of the banks have the same limit but some banks have a limit of only 50,000 per day. (only a few banks)
if you want to send more money you have to wait for the next 24 hours. That means if you have sent 1 lakh today at 1 pm you have to wait until tomorrow at 1 pm to transfer some more amount. (most of the banks have the same timings).
Google Pay Transaction limit/Day
Google pay has a transactions limit that is a maximum of 20 transactions for a day. Many banks support this limit but some banks are decreasing their UPI transactions limit. Some banks only have 15 transactions per day and some of them have 10 transactions per day.
if you made 10 transactions in Phonepe and 5 in Paytm you have only another 5 transactions left and the maximum amount that you can transfer in these 20 transactions is 1 lakh from 1 Bank Account so be careful about the transactions from the bank.
Final Words- Hope you have understood the full method of Google Pay Refer and Earn tricks and tips. Enjoy this big loot to get more and earn more. Share this post to get more money.