Google Pay Cricket Offer:- Hi SarkariDeals.com Readers, we are back with the other loot offer where you can play cricket on Google Pay/ Google Tez application and make a score and earn scratch cards and earn up to Rs.2,000. You will get some milestone reward according to the below tables.
Milestone rewards of Google Pay cricket Offer.
- 100 score Worth up to ₹50
- 500 score Worth up to ₹100
- 1000 score Worth up to ₹150
- 2000 score Worth up to ₹1,000
- 3000 score Worth up to ₹2,000
Read Some Relevant Posts
- Transfer your Paytm Postpaid to any Bank
- Airtel 299 Plan 2.5GB DATA, Unlimited Calls or much more
- Gaana Plus Subscription free for 1 Year
How to Play Cricket in Google Pay Offer?
- First You need to download Google Pay application from Google Play Store
- Click Here to Download Google PAY Application
- Use Referral Code- 51821
- Sign up or log in
- Add your Bank account.
- Now Click On this Link
- You will see a popup of Cricket and Click On Play it.
- Now Make runs as you can and stand a chance to win up to Rs.2000 according to your Score.
- When you make a big score then you will get a popup of a scratch card.
- Now Visit the reward section in Google Tez.
- You will see a scratch card.
- Scratch it and win up to Rs.2,000. (May Be you have to do any traction between Google Pay Users to scratch it)
Read Some Other Loot Posts
- Barve Browser Refer and earn up to Rs.600 Per Refer
- Zingoy Paypal Unlimited Loot Trick
- HDFC On chat Refer And earn up to Rs.1000
Terms and Conditions of Google Pay Cricket Offer-
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- The qualifying transactions assigned could be one of the following payment methods: (specific payment type will be shown on your locked scratch card)
- Pay to any other existing Google Pay user.
- Payments on Uber, Swiggy, Bookmyshow, Zomato, or Redbus sites or apps using your Google Pay UPI ID. You must enter your Google Pay UPI ID as the payment option.
- Payments to external bank accounts.
- Payments on Google Pay bill payment feature.
- Payments on Google Pay Mobile Recharge feature.
- You will earn the reward amount as stated in the unlocked scratch card for qualified transactions only.
- The game is active from 5 June, 9:00 AM IST to 30 June 11:59 PM IST, while the locked scratch cards can be unlocked by making payments any time before July 31, 11:59 PM IST.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, form of payment, to qualify for each offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- Rewards may take up to 7 working days to be credited to your account after you have unlocked a scratch card by completing the assigned payment type.
- You can earn up to a maximum of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offeror fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer program at any time, at its sole discretion.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.