Zerodha Referral Program:- Dear Readers, Today we are going to share a referral program for the trading platform Zerodha which is India’s number one Discount Broker in India in 2021. So if you want to sign up for trade & investment then you can use this number one platform Zerodha. Let me full details you to grab the full details about Zerodha Referral.
शेयर मार्किट जोखिमो के अधीन है तो निवेश करने से पहले सभी दस्तावेज ध्यान से पढ़ ले!
Discount Broker Zerodha
Zerodha is India’s no.1 discount broker and too much popular broker too. It gives many reasons to invest to use Zerodha in 2021. With many other services, Zerodha is offering benefits to its customer with its Zerodha referral program and its features so you can use this platform to start invest using Zerodha. Sign-up Now
Zerodha’s flagship trading platform Kite Web as an Android app! Clean & intuitive UI, super-fast, and super light backend for all your investment and trading needs.
Zerodha Kite App Features:-
-Built from scratch using brand new technologies
-Significant speed improvements
-Brand new design, everything from login to the order window
-Biometric (fingerprint and Face ID – iOS) 2FA for seamless logins and better security
-Embedded Console reports and widgets
-TradingView charts along with ChartIQ on both web and mobile
-Universal overview screen for all instruments
-Instant status update after order placement
-Order update push notifications
-Extended filter and search options on MarketWatch, holdings, etc.
-Customisable multi-MarketWatch views
-Multi-exit on positions
-Seamless login to other apps in the Zerodha Universe
Zerodha Referral Program:-
Zerodha is also giving an opportunity to earn using Referal Program so you can share your Zerodha Client Code with your following person and can earn 10% brokerage charges from him/her and 300 reward points. So Signup from the below link and get 300 rupees worth of reward points as a welcome bonus to every referee.
Read More- 5Paisa Referral Program, Free Demat Account
Zerodha Charge or Pricing for Trade-
|Zerodha charges||Equity delivery||Equity intraday||Equity futures||Equity options|
|Brokerage||Zero Brokerage||0.03% or Rs. 20/executed order whichever is lower||0.03% or Rs. 20/executed order whichever is lower||Flat Rs. 20 per executed order|
|STT/CTT||0.1% on buy & sell||0.025% on the sell side||0.01% on sell side||0.05% on sell side (on premium)|
|Transaction charges||NSE: 0.00345%|
|NSE: 0.002%||NSE: 0.053% (on premium)|
|GST||18% on (brokerage + transaction charges)||18% on (brokerage + transaction charges)||18% on (brokerage + transaction charges)||18% on (brokerage + transaction charges)|
|SEBI charges||₹5 / crore||₹5 / crore||₹5 / crore||₹5 / crore|
|Stamp charges||0.015% or ₹1500 / crore on buy side||0.003% or ₹300 / crore on buy side||0.002% or ₹200 / crore on buy side||0.003% or ₹300 / crore on buy side|
If you want to understand in a good manner then visit Zerodha Official Website- Visit Now
Zerodha Account Opening Charges-
|Type of account||Equity (for trades on Equity, F&O, and Currency)||Equity (for trades on Equity, F&O and Currency) and Commodity (MCX)|
|Online account||₹ 200||₹ 300|
|Offline account||₹ 400||₹ 600|
|NRI account (offline only)||₹ 500||N/A|
|Partnership, LLP, HUF, or Corporate accounts (offline only)||₹ 500||₹ 800|
You have to sign up and need to pay some charges according to the given above so you can grab your account by given below methods within 2 3 days or some time instantly.
- First of all, You must have to sign up using a given link- Sign Up
- Now after opening the sign-up page you have to enter your Mobile Number.
- Now you have to verify your mobile number with OTP.
- Next, you have to enter your details like your name and Email. Enter your name according to your Aadhar card.
- You have to verify your email id with OTP.
- After verifying your mobile number and email id. The main process starts from here. There will be 7 steps to complete the Zerodha account.
- Enter your pan card and date of birth. Enter the date of birth according to your pan card.
- you need to pay some money to use Zerodha. Check the below image for details. ( if you stop here. Someone will call you within 24 hours saying some great features of Zerodha).
- you can pay money with a preferred payment option.
- your profile in step 3 you have marital status, mother’s name, and background details. Fill in the details according to you.
- link your bank account. In step 4 fill your Bank IFSC Code, Zerodha will automatically fill the Branch MICR code. After entering IFSC, confirm your bank account. And finally, agree to their terms and conditions.
- Webcam verification (IPV) Step 5 you have to verify the code. Write the code on the paper and show the code like the below sample pose.
- If may face some lighting issues while showing the code. Try opposite colors Like using a black pen on different paper. I have faced some issues on this page. Firstly, I have used a blue pen on white paper.
- Secondly, I have used a black pen on pink paper. Don’t try for the too-perfect image. Even it is somewhat visible they will accept.
- Upload documents:-
- copy of the canceled cheque/ statement. ( i got an e-statement from my bank with my name and number.) If you e-statement You can upload like me if not follow their introductions
- Income proof (this is optional no need to upload)
- signature: (write your signature on white paper. Crop it and upload it.
- Copy of pan: take a pic of your pan card and upload it.
- eSign Verify your Aadhar card with OTP.
- Click on the eSign option you will be redirected to another page. You have to verify your Mail id with OTP. After that, it will be redirected to NSDL Page.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and verify it with OTP.
That’s it you have successfully created your Zerodha account with the referral link. It will be automatically redirected to the Congratulations page. Within 12 -24 hours, you will receive Id and password.
Read More- Upstox Pro App Free Demat Account
How to share the Zerodha Referral link?
As you read you can earn 10% brokerage of your each and every friend and 300 reward points by referring your invite link so you can share your Zerodha referral link by the below-given method
- To refer your friends’ open kite by Zerodha app
- Click on the profile option.
- Invite friends.
- View rewards.
- Copy your referral link on this page.
- And start to share your link.
Zerodha account advantages and disadvantages
Advantages of opening Demat account in Zerodha:
Before you open a Demat account in Zerodha, you should be aware of what Zerodha has to offer you in return for the charges you pay. Here are some advantages of using the Zerodha platform for trading:
- Zerodha does not charge brokerage for all equity delivery investments (NSE, BSE). You pay zero brokerage for buying and holding stocks. Even when you close your positions, you won’t pay brokerage.
- It has a large customer base of more than 3 million and most of them are retail trades (about 15%). Considering this, you can say it’s a favorite trading platform of retail traders.
- It enables you to trade in Futures and Options, Commodity derivatives, Currency derivatives, Stocks & IPOs, Direct mutual funds, Bonds, and Govt. Securities.
- For Intraday and F&O trades, you pay flat ₹20 for equity, currency, and commodity trades.
- Mutual Fund direct investment is also absolutely free.
- The platform has two types of charts: ChartIQ and TradingView. TradingView is one of the best charting websites equipped with all the advanced tools and indicators you can think of. This is really a big advantage.
- Zerodha trading platform is equipped with many built-in tools and indicators to help you in trading and taking positions.
- Zerodha referral program lets you earn 10% of brokerage paid by your friends; if you refer a friend and also you get 300 points (that you can utilize to pay your Zerodha AMC charges and to get access to paid services).
- Zerodha has more than 120 official branches and partner offices across the country to provide hassle-free services.
- It has a reasonable number of employees to resolve customer queries on the go. If you would face an issue during a live trade then you can contact customer support to close your positions on your behalf or resolve the issue ASAP.
- Zerodha’s free learning platform, Varsity, gives you access to all the basic information you need to start trading.
- With the Zerodha account opening, you get free GTT orders facility for the first 3 months. It’s a kinda Algo Trading facility where you set buy and sell prices and your trades get executed when setting price triggers.
- Call & Trade charges are significantly higher than other discount brokers. In addition to ₹20 brokerages, it charges an additional ₹50 per order.
- Its trading platform sometimes (very occasionally) makes a bearish candle when actually it’s bullish or vice versa.
- Also, what I personally noticed sometimes it misses very recent low or high at lower time frames.
- The above two disadvantages that I mentioned occur very seldomly but I noticed, therefore, it’s my duty to bring it to your notice.
How to check Zerodha account opening status?
Once you complete the Zerodha Demat account opening process from your side, it ideally takes 24-48 hours before you receive your client ID and password. To check your Zerodha account opening status, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Zerodha website.
- Enter your mobile number and then enter the OTP and press the Continue button.
- On the next page, you will be able to see your account status.
- If you’re asked to provide additional documents then you will see the upload documents button.