Upstox Pro App Free Demat Account:- Hi Readers, Hope you are well. Today we talk about the Free Demat Account website UPSTOX Pro app which is giving free Demat accounts to every user and some extra benefits to you and the referral person. You can open your free Demat account with upstox and can start to invest through Upstox Pro App, You can invest you penny to the stock market using this application with some nominal brokerage.
Upstox Pro App Refer Code- 459303
But this offer is only for a limited time period so if you really want to earn money through UPSTOX Pro App and want to earn with the Trading or Share market then create an account and let’s start to do trade on this Pro Application with Free Upstox Demat Account. You can do simply KYC using your Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number, Bank Account Number, or email by just entering Aadhar OTP.
Upstox Pro App Free Demat Account
Additionally, you can earn an extra penny From Upstox Pro App by sharing your Upstox Referral code to just open Free Demat Account, and then you will Get Rs.500 Per Refer Directly in Bank. This app is also verified by us and the Refer Earn Program is Working Properly. You will Create Free Demat Account From Upstox too. So follow all the given steps below carefully and Start Earning Now through Trading and sharing.
Demat Account vs. Trading Account
Now, let us note down some points that bring out the major differences between a trading and a Demat account.
Differences in the Nature of the Accounts
A dematerialized account or stock account holds shares, bonds, government securities, and mutual funds in electronic form. The financial instruments that are held in a stock account are traded in the stock market with the help of a trading account.
Here’s a real-world analogy: Imagine you have a thousand rupees in your wallet (i.e. trading account) You walk into a departmental store (i.e. the share market). You purchase several items and finalize the price. You then pay the due amount already existing in your wallet. In this case, your wallet is the trading account since it was the source of funds for the transaction. Your shopping bag is the Demat account since it now holds the assets you purchased.
Differences as per the Compliance
To open a Demat account or even a trading account, you need to approach a SEBI-approved broker and a Depository Participant (broker) registered with the NSDL or CDSL. In the case of a trading account, such approvals are not required. But the number of Demat or trading accounts that a person can possess is not limited – although there is no point in having multiple accounts. In fact, you cannot have more than one trading account with a brokerage since the accounts are uniquely linked to PAN cards.
Every DP has its own set of brokerage charges. You should check all the charges and compliance certificates usually displayed on their website.
The main function of a dematerialized account is that of securities storage, but it also performs the function of re-materialization, that is the conversion of the shares from electronic to physical form. The task of selling and buying the stocks is the responsibility of the trading member, under the instructions of the client or by the client themselves. If a trader wants to trade in, say currency, only a trading account is required; but if a trader wishes to trade in stocks, both accounts are mandatory.
How does trading take place?
Once the process of opening both Demat and a trading account is complete, the question that arises is how to trade with these accounts? Once the account is opened, the account holder receives a client ID and password to log in to the trading portal using these credentials.
The trader needs to transfer money from his bank account to the trading account. When stocks are purchased, they get added to the Demat account and the amount that goes towards their purchase gets debited from the trading account. In case stocks are sold, they are debited from the Demat account and the money is credited to the trading account.
Basically, a trading account acts as a link between a bank account and a dematerialized account. Therefore, many banks have started offering three packaged accounts, where the holder will simultaneously get the benefits of all three accounts. The charges levied on such packages are usually expensive. This is why discount brokers such as Upstox have stepped in to fill in an increasingly common need for many investors.
Requirements To Open Upstox Pro App Free Demat Account:-
By just simply doing KYC and some login process or some other documents which you must have else you are not able to open your trading Demat account with Upstox. You should have to fill out the form carefully and need to do your digital E-Kyc.
- Aadhar Linked Mobile Number.
- PAN Card Number.
- Bank Account Details.
- Your Signature On White Paper.
Steps to open Upstox Pro App Free Demat Account-
- First of All Download Upstox App From Given Link Here. : Click Here Download
- Open Upstox App Tap on Create an Account/Sign Up Option.
- Enter your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number and Valid Email Address and Verify your Mobile Number by submitting an OTP.
- Enter Sponsor ID or User ID or client code- 459303
- Enter Given Upstox Pro Promo Code if Asked then enter to Get Flipkart Voucher. UPSTOX300
- On Next Step, Enter Your PAN Card Number and your Date Of Birth and Go for the next step.
- The app will ask about your self So Tap on Options.
- Select NO on Tax Residency Other than Indian and Agree with Terms and Move.
- Enter your Bank Account Details where you want to Earn Money.
- Now Make a Signature on White Paper and Upload it. (Can upload your exiting scanned Sign.)
- No Need to Upload Any Income Proof and Submit your Signature.
- Tap on SKIP Refer Earn Page.
- Tap on E-Sign With the Aadhaar OTP Option.
- Wait for Some time and you will be on Different Page so Tap on the Generation Page Link.
- Enter your Aadhaar Mobile Number Fill in the captcha and Verify your mobile number with OTP.
- If you’re not able to Complete Aadhar OTP Verification Process then they will call you soon at some time and you can Give them OTP.
- You will receive your Username and Password within 24 Hours after Aadhaar OTP Verification which is the Last Step.
- Login in to your Account Get your Referral Link and Share your Upstox Refer Earn Referral Code / Link on Social Media.
- When your Friends will Join under your Refer Link and Complete all Processes you will Get Rs.300 Directly in your Bank Account.
Upstox Brokerage Rates:-
|Upstox Charges||Equity Delivery||Equity Intraday||Equity Futures||Equity Options|
|Brokerage||₹20 or 2.5% whichever is lower on Equity Delivery||₹20 per executed order or 0.05% (whichever is lower)||₹20 per executed order or 0.05% (whichever is lower)||Flat ₹20 per executed order.|
|STT/CTT||0.1% on both buy & sell.||0.025% only on sell.||0.01% only on sell.||0.05% only on sell.|
|Transaction Charges||NSE: 0.00345% per trade on buy & sell.
BSE: charges vary as per the scrip group
|NSE: 0.00345% per trade on buy & sell.
BSE: charges vary as per the scrip group
Exchange turnover charge: 0.0020%
Clearing charge: 0.0002%
Exchange turnover charge: 0.053%
Clearing charge: 0.005%
|Demat transaction charges||₹18.5 per scrip per day only on sell.||No charges||No charges||No charges|
|GST||18% (on brokerage + transaction + demat charges)||18% (on brokerage + transaction charges)||18% (on brokerage + transaction & clearing charges)||18% (on brokerage + transaction & clearing charges)|
Demat and trading account charges
Investing and trading have proven themselves to be extremely popular, super reliable methods to generate wealth and financial security. But of course, there are no free lunches in this world! Setting yourself up to trade and invest in securities comes at some cost, and these costs are passed on to the customers by brokerages and other service firms.
- Opening a demat account or a trading account comes at a price. It is important that you ensure you find a service provider who suits your needs and budget.
- There are five types of account opening charges for a demat account: account opening, account maintenance, custodian fees, transaction fees, dematerialization fees.
- Traditional or full-service brokers usually have more overhead costs as compared to discount brokers. That’s why the account opening charges might also vary depending on the type of broker you choose.
Upstox Demat account charges
You’re likely to run into plenty of fees and charges when you start investing in the stock market. Some of these charges are levied during your transactions, while others are generally charged on an annual basis. These charges vary from one broker to another. So choosing your broker is a very important decision!
There are mainly 5 types of charges that are levied on the account holder:
Demat account opening charges
These charges are what your broker will levy to set-up your dematerialized account. When the broker happens to be an existing banking institution, this account is usually free of cost. This is because the banking institute that offers broking services is doing it for a reason. The bank intends to generate more revenue by charging higher transaction fees, making this a fairly common business tactic. That’s why you should ideally check the account opening charges in light of all other bank-related fees before you begin.
- Annual Maintenance fee
This charge is levied on an annual basis, to be paid in advance to keep your account working and providing you services regularly as per your demand. The fee usually varies between 300-800 INR but isn’t necessarily directly proportional to the quality of service. This is best reflected in Upstox’s charges, which are significantly lower than all other brokers.
- Custodian fee
The custodian fee is charged by the brokerage firm for the safe-keeping of your securities. This is generally charged yearly, based on the number of assets held onto by the firm. It may vary (Rs. 0.5-1) per ISIN (no. of securities) in a month.
- Transaction fee
A brokerage firm will usually levy a charge on each trade. Typically, these charges vary based on the number of stocks involved and the value of the trade. Charges from depositories like CDSL are also passed on, although many brokers add their own significantly higher margins to this fee. A transaction fee would be payable by you depending on the scheme and broker you choose.
- Dematerialization fee
If you hold onto some securities in the physical form, the firm would charge a nominal fee to convert these physical securities into Demat form. This charge is only applicable if you wish to convert your physical securities into Demat form.
Trading account charges
A trading account also has some costs associated with it. These charges are based on the number of transactions done through the account. These charges vary from one firm to another.
There are mainly 3 types of trading account charges:
- Trading Account Opening Charges
A trading account is usually free of cost when the firm is a banking institution, for reasons mentioned earlier in this article.
- Annual Maintenance fee
This charge is primarily levied in advance on a yearly basis to keep your account working and ensure consistent service delivery. Many broker firms seek to simplify this process by clubbing it with account opening fees.
- Transaction fee
Any brokerage firm usually charges based on the number of transactions – either based on value or on the number of stocks. As the numbers go up, so does the transaction fee. A brokerage fee would be payable by you which depends on the scheme and broker you chose.
Upstox Pro App Refer Earn-
This Dussera, get Rs.300 for every friend you refer to.
The top 3 referrers of the day will get ₹ 2000 each. Your friend also gets partner benefits worth ₹ 28000. Offer valid till October 15th
Just enter your mobile number or 6-digit client code and start referring now!
Benefits worth Rs. 28,000 for the customers you refer-
- Get Strategy Advice worth Rs.10,000 free.
- Get advisory services worth Rs.6,000 free.
- Get a subscription worth Rs.12,498 free.
Upstox Refer And Earn terms & Conditions
- These offers are valid for new users only.
- The offer validity is from 1st- 31st Jan 2020.
- Customers need to comply with SEBI regulations and provide all required details, documents, and KYC details to open an account successfully.
- In case your KYC documents are incomplete/incorrect, Upstox holds the right to decline your account opening. You are however free to resubmit the documents and retry. The offer will still remain valid for you.
- Investment in the securities market is subject to market risk. Please read all the related documents carefully before investing.
- Upstox reserves the right to discontinue this offer without prior notice.
Do I have to pay for using the platforms?
What is the brokerage cost of trading in Futures and Options?
What is the brokerage cost of investing in Stocks?
For buying/selling Stocks on the same day, known as Equity Intraday orders, you will be charged brokerage of ₹20 per order or 0.05% (whichever is lower) for both buy and sell orders.
What are your square-off charges?
What are your charges for Offers For Sales (OFS orders) and buy-back orders?
What are your Call N Trade charges?