Paytm Mini KYC Trick:- Hi Readers I think you have not done your Paytm Wallet KYC yet and you are searching for Mini KYC trick. Paytm has clarified that without KYC you can’t transfer your Paytm wallet amounts out of their Paytm wallets or can’t transfer into your bank account.
To make cash transfers to other Paytm accounts is not permitted but you can transfer it to Paytm Merchant Account to SCAN QR code or sending money via mobile number only. Let me tell you about Paytm Mini Kyc Trick after that you can transfer your money to any other wallet or bank.
Paytm Mini KYC Trick online
Digital wallet users are required to provide minimum KYC details. Customers can become a minimum-KYC customer by providing their official valid document ID number (like Aadhaar and PAN). This will enable them to keep using their accounts. However, as a minimum KYC customer, they will still not be able to send money other wallets or bank account or keep more than Rs. 10,000 in their wallets. Within 12 months of furnishing minimum KYC details, all users need to get full KYC done.
How to complete the Paytm Mini KYC
- Log in to the Paytm App
- Tap on the ‘Nearby’ option
- Tap on ‘Upgrade Account’ to proceed
- Select the desired location from the list areas and visit the place to complete your KYC
- Users will have to carry their Aadhar card and Pan card as an ID Proof.
Pay your all Paytm Wallet money on Paytm Merchant QR and But don’t worry we are back with an amazing trick to Complete your Paytm Mini KYC Without Aadhar Card to Receive your Pending Cashback but still now you get your cashback as Gold Cashback which is debit your 3% charge and you can transfer that gold into your bank account instantly within seconds.
but if you have any merchant account then you must need the KYC account to get cashback in your Paytm wallet otherwise it is GOLD cashback So we refer to the below steps to know more about this Paytm Mini KYC trick.
Update: Paytm Mini KYC Has Commence Again, Complete It Now If Yet Not Done………
Read More- Minijoy Pro App And Earn Free Paytm Cash
Steps to Do Your Paytm Mini KYC Trick
- First Of All, Visit The link only In Chrome Browser – Click Here
- Submit your Non-KYC number.
- Verify Through OTP.
- Now Click on voter id or any other Government approved id proof which you have
- Enter your 13 Digit voter id number, name OR your other id number if you have (You Can Also Google It & Put Details Of Any Random Person for Paytm Fake KYC trick).
- Click on submitting Button. ( Your documents submitted successfully )
- That’s It, Your Mini Kyc Is Done & You will get your pending cashback within 24 hours in the case if you have pending cashback otherwise check your passbook and scroll down and check your Paytm Gold.
What if I don’t do my KYC?
- As per RBI guidelines, wallets of non-KYC verified customers will be restricted to the following:
- Users will not be able to add money into your Wallet unless a minimum KYC is done
- Users will not be able to send money to friends and family, either in wallets or in bank accounts
- Users will not be eligible for any offers applicable to KYC customers
According to RBI, the official valid document (OVD) includes the Passport, the Driving Licence, the Permanent Account Number (PAN) card, the Voter’s Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India, job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government, letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number.
Customers, at their option, shall submit one of the six OVDs for proof of identity and proof of address for their KYC process.
Final Words:- Here we have posted trick to do your Paytm Mini KYC online. So use this method and start to transfer money.