Delete Freecharge Account Permanently:- Hi Readers, Really do you want to delete your account permanently? But I am sure you. You can’t delete your account as another E-wallets but you can close Your Account the same as Delete. There is no such a difference between with it so follow the below-given method and Close Freecharge Account Permanently within days……..
Delete Freecharge Account Permanently
FreeCharge is one of the top and much popular Online Recharge and Mobile Wallet services in India. Their service is good and for any reason, if you really want to delete Account, you can do it. Recently they introduced the Virtual Debit/Credit Card service and Mobile Wallet for enhancing their services. However, we can even say that FreeCharge is one of the top 5 Best Mobile E-Wallet and Recharging sites in India. Thousands of people use FreeCharge daily for recharging and sending/receiving money through the FreeCharge wallet.
Read More- Delete DigiLocker Account Permanently
Steps to Delete Freecharge Account Permanently-
You can delete or Close Freecharge Account by 2 or 3 methods that we are sharing with you so tell us which method worked for you?
Method No.1. E-Mailing
- you need to compose an email to Freecharge’s official email address [email protected] Under the email, you need to fill your reason and email address for your account deletion and need to send it from your registered Freecharge account email address.
2. Open your Gmail and compose and an e-mail on [email protected]
Subject - Request For Freecharge Account Deactivation Hello, I'm YOUR-NAME, i would like to say that due to YOUR-REASON, i need to delete my freecharge account. Kindly, approve my request and deactivate my freecharge account asap MY EMAIL - YOUR-EMAIL Waiting for your reply... Regards, YOUR-NAME
3. Click the send button and wait for the reply from Freecharge team
4. You would get a reply within some hours regarding your issue.
Method.2. Social Media
With these methods, you need to compose a TWEET or FACEBOOK message to Freecharge about deactivating the account to Freecharge’s official twitter or Facebook account
- Twitter- @FreeChargeCares
- Facebook- @Freecharge
Within a few hours, you will get a message from Freecharge Team, after it just tells them about why you need to delete the Freecharge account with your proper registered Freecharge account email address.
You will receive a confirmation email from the Freecharge team the same as the above screenshot and your account will get deactivated.
Read More- How To Delete Bharatpe Merchant Account
- Click on Account and select Edit Profile.
- Click on Update Personal Details.
- Click on the Update option available next to the current email id.
- Enter the new email id and click on Send Verification link.
- A verification link will be sent to the new email id.
Final Words– As our first paragraph you can not delete the Delete Freecharge Account Permanently but you can deactivate Freecharge Account so when you are going to deactivate your profile that means after some time your account will be deleted within 6 months according to my views. My account deleted within 2-4 Months. So wait for it.