Generate Paytm QR Code Sticker:- Hi Readers, After demoralization Accept online Payment in wallet or bank are so easy and get within minutes in your bank account without Paying any charges to any companies. Start accepting digital payments at your shop or your business, Just download the Paytm app and generate the Paytm QR code. You can instantly start receiving payment by generating the Paytm QR code. The setup is very easy, simple and free of cost services to all the users.
Advantages of Generate Paytm QR Code Sticker
As of now, more than 15 crore customers are signed up for Paytm Account and they are using their website or mobile App for Mobile Recharges, Bill Payments, Online Shopping, Retail purchases, Booking Bus tickets, Movie tickets and more. More than 12 lakh merchants are accepting the Paytm Payments, and the count is increasing rapidly day by day. Grocery Stores, Chemists, Autorickshaws, Tea stalls, Restaurants, Petrol pumps, Schools, Colleges, Parking, Street Food, Gas and Milk Booths are accepting Paytm Payments across India.
The Paytm Payments are not only secure but also fast. Users can make the payment just by scanning Paytm QR code, and all the payment information is encrypted, and the Paytm Wallet is also approved by the Reserve Bank of India.
Read More Posts-
- Transfer Paytm to Bank Without Charges
- Paytm Golden Gate Apk Download
- Delete Paytm Account Permanently- Working 6 Methods
- Doublemint Paytm Offer- Get Free Rs.10 on Pack
How to Generate Paytm QR Code Sticker Online?
- First of all, Visit Given Link- Click Here
- Now fill your all details like Name, Paytm Number, E-mail Address, Shop address, Bank Account Number and other all necessary details which ask Paytm App.
- Fill all details correctly and go for the next step.
- Finally, you have done for Paytm Merchant sign up.
- Now you are on the main dashboard of the Paytm Merchant app.
- Click on the Accept Payment option.
- And Get Paytm QR Code free.
- Take a printout of it and Paste on your counter and start to accept Paytm Money direct in your Bank Account.
How to Order Paytm QR Code Sticker?
Now get Paytm QR code stickers made to order exclusively for your business, and delivered at your business address through our trusted courier partners. The Paytm QR Code Basic pack contains 4 standard size QR stickers, 2 standard sizes Paytm Accepted Here Sticker, 1 Merchant Helpdesk Sticker, 1 Paytm Accepted Here dangler and 1 A4 size Pay with Paytm poster. These stickers are made from quality non-tear paper and printed with smudge-free ink for durability.
- If you want to order A4 size Paytm physical printed QR Sticker then you have to pay some money up to Rs.50.
- You can order from Paytm by Visiting link- Click Here to Order Paytm Qr Sticker.
You will get 2 Laminated QR Codes (A4 Size), 1 Paytm Accepted Here stickers, and 1 Merchant Helpdesk sticker, 1 How to Map Leaflet. Open the Basic Pack and remove the contents. Identify plain surfaces for pasting the stickers and clean them. Peel the paper protecting the adhesive on the back and paste the stickers. You can now start accepting Paytm & UPI payments. You can track the payments collected and bank settlements in real-time using Paytm for Business app.
Paytm Accepted Here sticker must be pasted on the surface easily visible to your customers/clients. This can be a door or wall near the entrance of your shop/office. Or it can be on top of the cashier s counter. Paytm QR code stickers must be pasted close to the cashier s terminal/payment counter, or any place where you accept payments. Merchant Helpdesk is for your convenience and should be pasted where the business owner/cashier can easily see the numbers mentioned on the Helpdesk sticker. It can be pasted on the inside of the cashier s desk/drawer or any place not visible to customers.
How To Scan Paytm QR Code?
- Simply download the latest version of the Paytm app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and log in to your account
- Click on “Pay or Send” option on the homepage of Paytm app
- Paytm app will start scanning the QR code. So, you need to move your device in front of the QR code so that Paytm can successfully scan the code.
- That’s it. Paytm will scan the QR code.
Read Posts to Earn Paytm Cash-
- Minijoy Pro App And Earn Free Paytm Cash
- Doublemint Paytm Offer- Get Free Rs.10 on Pack
- Goqii App Loot-Earn up to Rs.500 Paytm Cash
- Fanmojo Refer And Earn Unlimited Paytm Cash
- Coolwinks Paytm Cashback Offer- Max. Rs.1500.
- Paytm Kurkure Offer- Get 100% Cashback up to Rs.35.
- Transfer Paytm PostPaid to Bank Without any charge
Some FAQ about Paytm Accepting Payment.
Q.1. How Does Paytm QR Code Works?
Ans- Paytm QR code working is very simple and easy to understand. The shopkeeper just need to show QR code to the customer and the customer needs to scan that QR code using the Paytm app and enter the amount that they have to pay the shopkeeper and click on “Send”. That’s it. The shopkeeper will receive money in their Paytm wallet instantly.
Q.2. How To Find That Shopkeeper Accept Paytm As Payment Mode?
Ans- You can easily figure out which shop accepts Paytm as you will see this kind of logo pasted on their desk or wall. You can also ask the shopkeeper whether they accept payments via Paytm wallet or not.
Q.3. Is it free to get Paytm QR Code?
Ans- Yes, it’s totally free. You don’t need to pay a single rupee to get the Paytm QR code for your shop.
Q.4. What to do with money received in the Paytm wallet?
Ans- You can use Paytm Cash for mobile recharge, bills payment, cab booking, hotel booking and much more. You can also transfer Paytm cash in your bank account directly and Paytm cash will be transferred in your bank account instantly.
Paytm Merchant Contact Number- In case of any issues related to order fulfillment, delivery, promo codes and product quality please call us on 011-33776677 or write to us on [email protected] In case of any issues related to a merchant account, accepting payments and bank settlements please call us on 0120-33663377.