Generate SBI Virtual Card For Online Payment:- Hi Readers, Today we are sharing with your Virtual debit card to use online payment to avoid any kind of fraudulent activity on your physical card in future and some times we have any issue to use our Physical Card then we can generate SBI virtual card to use online domestic use up to Rs.50,000 in a time.
Generate SBI Virtual Card
If we are generating card then Card is valid up to a maximum of 48 hours or till the transaction is complete, whichever is earlier. So Generate SBI Virtual Card For Online Payment and enjoy your Payment.
Read More Posts-
- NoTring Indian Virtual Mobile Number for OTP Verification
- Airtel 10GB Free Data For All User
- Paytm Mini KYC Trick online- Get up to Rs.200 Cashback
- Amazon Audible Subscription Free For 90 Days
Generate SBI Virtual Card For Online Payment
State Bank Virtual card, also known as Electronic Card or e-Card, is a limit Debit Card created for e-commerce transactions. It provides an easy and secure way of transacting online without providing the Primary Card/ Account information to the merchant.
Virtual Cards can be used at any merchant location accepting MasterCards / Visa Cards online, without any difference from a regular plastic card
The key features of the SBI Virtual Card are as follows:-
- It reduces the risk of exposing the underlying Credit/Debit limit as the Primary Card / Account details are not communicated to the Merchant.
- The card is valid up to a maximum of 48 hours or till the transaction is complete, whichever is earlier.
- Card creation and online transaction are authorized only after successful validation of One Time Password (OTP) sent to your mobile during the process.
- It enables Bank customers to pay from any of their Internet Banking enabled accounts, having transaction rights.
- The card can be created for any amount in round rupees. The card can be used at any online merchant site that accepts Debit/Credit Cards.
Easy to Use
- No separate setup/ installation or registration is required, any customer having internet banking facility with transaction rights can create Virtual Card.
- No loss of interest as the Card is generated by marking a lien on the underlying account and the amount is debited only when actual transaction using the Virtual Card is completed, successfully.
Detailed Product Features:-
|All INB customers with Transaction Rights can avail this facility.|
|Visa (May be extended to MasterCard Platform)|
Currency of Issue
|Indian Rupee only.|
The minimum amount of Issue
The maximum amount of Issue
Frequency of usage (Single / Multi)
|At any merchant outlet that has the facility for online purchase.|
Domestic / International
|Domestic use only. (Valid for payment in INR in India, Nepal & Bhutan)|
|As soon as the transaction is completed. Or If the card is canceled. Or Card is not used for 48 hours after creation. (Whichever is earlier)|
No of cards per customer per day
Issuance / Maintenance Fee
Refund / Cancellation.
|Once the card is canceled or expired, the lien marked shall be lifted and the unspent/unutilized amount will automatically be available to the customer for use.|
This is full details about the SBI virtual Debit Card. Now I will tell you how can you Generate SBI virtual Card with 2 Separate Methods first one is Internet Banking and 2nd is SBI Anywhere. So check both methods and Use your Virtual card.
How to Generate SBI Virtual Card through Internet Banking
If you have the facility of SBI Internet Banking, then you can easily create your Virtual Card and use it online.
- First of all, you have to log in to Net Banking. Visit Link.
- After logging in, you have to click e-Services — e-Cards
- Now on the next screen, you have to select your account number and then enter the limit of the virtual card. You can set a limit of Rs.100 to Rs.50,000.
- Now click on Generate.
- Now, on the next screen, you have to verify all the details by clicking on Generate.
- Now enter OTP password which arrives on your registered mobile number.
- Done, your SBI Virtual Card has been created. On the next screen, you can see your card with a card number, CVV and expiry date.
- You can now use this card to make online payment such as Shopping website, Billing site or recharges, etc.You can also cancel this card manually if you don’t want to use. To cancel this card just click on Cancel tab and select this card.
How to get SBI Virtual Card through SBI Anywhere App
- Login to SBI Anywhere and tap on Services
- Next screen tap on State Bank Virtual Card.
- Now tap on Generate Virtual Card in the next screen
- Now select your account number and select the limit of a virtual card (Rs.100 to Rs.50,000) and click Generate
- Submit and use your Virtual Card.
Read Also- Top 5 Best Royal Enfield Helmets For Owner
Final Words:- So in this way you can Generate SBI Virtual card online for domestic online payment. Let me tell you once again that this card works only at domestic websites not for international.