Kuvera App Loot:- Hi Readers, today we are back with another mutual fund application refer and earn program. From Kuvera Application you can earn a big amount where Kuvera App referring Rs.50 Gold per refer to your friend buying gold. So start to Kuvera App Loot Mutual Fund application and you can also invest in Mutual Fund through Kuvera Mutual Fund Application.
Kuvera App Loot- Rs.50 Gold Per Refer
Kuvera is the world’s first completely Free Financial Planning and Investing platform. That’s right – no hidden commissions, no AUM linked or monthly subscription fees. Our goal is to build India’s largest investment community – a safe haven for investors to learn and grow their wealth. To get you started we help in comprehensive goal planning, tax savings, smart rebalancing, funds selection, and return analytics – everything you would expect from an advanced investment management platform. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) with SEBI, we only allow Direct Plans of Mutual Funds on our platform.
Kuvera referral code- 3PIDD
In short, Kuvera DNA is aligned towards making investing easy to help you reach your financial goals. Earn 100 Coins for every friend who joins and use them to unlock great features. Also, on their first digital gold purchase of Rs.250 or more, both of you will get Rs 50 in digital gold as a joining gift. Join using a unique code- 3PIDD and start to invite your friends to join.
Read More Posts-
- 5Paisa Refer Loot- Get Rs.200 Amazon Gift Card On Sign Up
- Upstox Pro App Free Demat Account And Rs.500 On Refer And Rs.500 Flipkart Gift Card
- Airtel 10 GB Free Data Number- Miss Call Number
Steps to avail Kuvera App Loot
- First of all, You may Download Kuvera Application From Here.
- Or you can your browser to open an account on Kuvera Mutual Fund Application From Here.
- Now click on the “Join Now” Button.
- Enter your details like E-Mail ID, Mobile Number, Password, and our Kuvera Referral Code- 3PIDD
- Submit OTP which is sent to you on E-mail ID.
- Now, re-login your Kuvera Account and Go to Dashboard.
- Click On the GOLD button.
- Enter Amount at least Rs.250 or more(you can choose according to your wish)
- Enter your PAN Card Number, Name, Pin Code, and re-enter your Mobile Number.
- Now pay using your debit card, UPI and net banking details.
- You can choose UPI, Debit card and pay Rs.258 to include 3% GST.
- If you choose Net Banking then you need pay Rs.260.+
- On your successful payment, you will get Rs.250 Gold in your Wallet.
- Now Wait for 12 to 24 hours and you will Get Free Rs.50 Worth Extra Gold in your Account. (Keep Refreshing Page, we have got Free gold worth Rs.50 in only 5 Minutes)
- Go to the Gold Option and Sell your All Gold After 7 Days. (You can’t sale it on the purchased day. Sale Rs.300 Gold after 7 Days).
- Tap on Menu and Go to Invite Friends Option and Share your Referral Code with your Friends and Get Rs.50 Worth of Gold when your Friend buys Rs.250 Worth of Gold the same as I mentioned above or you can make another account using valid Pan Card and Email Address and buy it using your Referral Code and Double your Profit.
Kuvera Customer Care Number-
At present Kuvera is only supporting E-mail support through https://kuvera.in/support
You can email them through the given link and can get back to revert within 2-6 hours. They tell us we can revert back within minutes its depend on your luck to get replay instant.
Is Kuvera trustworthy for investing in mutual funds?
I have invested using the Kuvera app, here’s my experience so read it and start to share it.
- It takes a while to complete the KYC and has Kuvera setup as a biller with your bank. You can only start investing after that
- Kuvera has an excellent easy to use and intuitive app. Selecting funds and setting up the SIP is a breeze
- Unlike Zerodha Coin, the SIP is set-up with the Mutual Fund house and is not treated as a new investment every month. This helps when a mutual fund stops accepting new entrants, and only allows existing customers to continue with their SIP (eg SBI Small Cap Fund)
- The dashboard is simple and very effective to understand your profit/loss in absolute terms and %age. In addition, they also indicate XIRR (XIRR or extended internal rate of return is a measure of return used when multiple investments (at different points in time) are made in a financial instrument.)
- It can be accessed by the app as well as on the web.
- This is a zero-cost platform i.e. they charge you no fees for accessing their platform. I’m still not convinced of their business model though.
- The investments reside with the mutual fund house, so you don’t have to sweat if Kuvera goes bust i.e. your investments are safe.
- Customer service is too good. They respond to your mails and also your suggestions. In fact, I have had an email exchange with their CEO, Gaurav Rastogi, who appears to be a smart and driven person. The other team members are also polite and responsive.
- They have promised that they will not share customer-specific data with third parties
All in all, I am pleased with Kuvera and have actively started using their platform for my Mutual Fund investment needs, though it took some time to get my account up and running.
Final Words- Kuvera Mutual Fund Application is giving a big opportunity to grab or earn a big amount to do refer your friends. You can get Rs.50 Gold Per Refer from Kuvera App Refer And Earn Loot option so start to refer your friends and grab more.