Migrate Vodafone Postpaid to Prepaid:- Dear Readers, Today we are going to share an incident with you and method to migrate your Vodafone Postpaid number to prepaid. Let me tell you the first method to Migrate Vodafone Postpaid to Prepaid.
Migrate Vodafone Postpaid to Prepaid
If you guys are planning to change your Vodafone Postpaid number to prepaid then you can easily do this by visiting Vodafone Store. You can check your nearest store by visiting MYVI.in Or you can also a method to PORT OUT your number to another company easily without visiting any store. You can do it with your nearest retailer.
According to the TRAI, it will take max 48 – 72 hrs to migrate your Vodafone postpaid to prepaid. During this time, a new prepaid SIM card would be activated, and the existing postpaid SIM card would be deactivated. Before moving to Vodafone prepaid, make sure that the area in which you live has ideal network coverage. You can migrate the Vodafone postpaid number to prepaid by visiting the nearest Vodafone store to migrate your postpaid number to prepaid number.
Method to Convert VI Postpaid to Prepaid-
If you are guys going to migrate your number then you must have at least 1 bill generated and fully paid. There is no necessary grace period of 90 days or other shitty things that you have guys guided by Vodafone Store employee. Mean VI Store employees are guiding us we (VI Store) can not migrate our VI number before 90 days because if migrate number before 90 days then they will not get their commission so don’t listen to them and check the below-given screenshot.
Vodafone Postpaid to Prepaid Migration
You can apply for postpaid to prepaid migration after the 1st bill generation.
- Visit the nearest Vi-Store www.MyVi.in
- Carry the original and a photocopy of the mentioned documents:-
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Narega Card or etc.
- Proof of Address (latest electricity bill/MTNL landline bill copy)
- Proof of photo ID (latest driver’s license/passport copy)
- 1 passport size photograph
- Security deposit; if any, will either be refunded or credited to prepaid balance after final adjustment
- Your postpaid number and account will be temporarily deactivated before migration to prepaid for 24 working hours post documents submission
- All outstanding amounts (billed + unbilled amount + pro-rated rentals) must be cleared prior to prepaid migration.
- Post the number is migrated to the prepaid, the final bill will be generated for the number of days the connection was active.
Tele Verification Process-
- After temporary activation (when Vodafone signals available), call on 59059 for Tele verification
- If the Tele-Verification not done within 30 days, then the number will be churned
- After done the Tele-verification your sim will be activated within 15 minutes.
Final Words:- I hope you have well understood how to migrate Vodafone Postpaid to Prepaid easily. Make your advance bill paid before applying migration.
My BAD & Sad Experience With Vodafone Store- Read Now