Delete Amazon Account Permanently:- Hi Readers, Today we are sharing steps with you to delete your Amazon India Account within some days and get delete all the details from Amazon so follow the steps carefully and delete Amazon Account Permanently but make sure read full post before deletion your Account……..
Delete Amazon Account Permanently
If your account is closed, it will no longer be accessible and you will no longer be able to access any related Seller, Mechanical Turk, Associates, Amazon Web Services, Author Central, Kindle Direct Publishing or Amazon Pay accounts. If you decide later that you want to start ordering from us again, or if you’d like to use website features that require a password, you will need to create a new account.
Delete E-wallets Posts-
- Delete Phonepe Account Permanently
- Delete Paytm Account Permanently- Working 6 Methods
- Zingoy Account Delete Permanently
- Delete DigiLocker Account Permanently
- Delete Mobikwik Account Permanently
Closing your account also means:
- You won’t have access to other websites using your Amazon.com log-in (Audible.com, accounts at international Amazon sites (co.uk/.fr/.de/.es/.ca/.in/.au/.com.br/.nl/.it/.com.mx) except for Amazon.cn and Amazon.co.jp, etc.)
- You won’t have access to digital content related to Amazon Music, Amazon Drive and/or Prime Photos, or your Amazon Appstore purchases
- You won’t have access to your customer profile including your reviews, discussion posts, and customer images
- You won’t have access to your account history (including credit card information, order history, etc.)
- Returns and refunds can’t be processed for orders on closed accounts (including textbook rentals)
- If you have a remaining Amazon.com Gift Card or promotional credit balance, you won’t have access to use the funds.
Steps to Delete Amazon Account Permanently
- Go to the Amazon India website and log in to your Amazon account.
- Make sure you have not any active order or any coming schedule order from Amazon.
- If you have then please wait for delivery or being a return to Amazon and wait for a refund etc.
- Now click on the HELP/Customer Service section.
- Click on Need More Help.
- Go to Contact Us.
- Choose the “Browse Help Topics” section.
- Click on Prime or Something else or It’s in the top-right corner of the “What can we help you with?” section on the “Contact Us” page.
- Now start to chat with them and tell them why you want to close your Account.
- Soon you will get mail about your closing Account and after that, you can’t log in your account anywhere in Amazon all platform.
- Voila, you have done your Amazon Account deleted Successfully.
Close Amazon Account Permanently
Note: If you own a Kindle or have content stored in an Amazon Drive and/or Prime Photos account, and have your account closed, you’ll no longer have access to any Kindle, Amazon Drive and/or Prime Photos content and subscriptions via this account. Once you close your account, your Amazon Drive and/or Prime Photos content will be deleted and cannot be restored. Consequently, we’d suggest that you download and save any content that you haven’t already downloaded or permanently saved on your Kindle before you have your account closed.
If you have an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account or have content stored or resources running on AWS, you’ll no longer have access to any AWS data via this account. Once you close your account, your content will be deleted and cannot be restored, and active resources will be terminated. Please download and save any content before you have your account closed.