IDFC OneCard Credit Card:- Dear Readers, today we are going to share the details about the Credit Card which is offered by the IDFC Bank partnered with OneCard App and giving the Metal Credit Card to you. It is India’s first Metal Credit Card named OneCard and after it, a lot of banks are issuing Metal Credit Card. This card is free for a lifetime with no annual fee credit card and no joining free credit card. Let me tell you full details about IDFC OneCard Credit Card.
IDFC OneCard Credit Card
OneCard is the principles of simplicity, transparency & giving control back to the user. Manage all aspects of your credit card on the go using the powerful OneCard app. OneCard is a credit card offered by FPL Technologies in partnership with IDFC FIRST Bank. OneCard is Metal Card that is Free for Life till you use it!! You guys can earn Extra Rewards Points by using OneCard while you purchase.
Read More- MoneyTap App Referral code, Refer And Earn
OneCard Referral Code:-
|OneCard Referral Code||XGR1|
|OneCard App Download Link||Download OneCard App|
|OneCard Benefits||Free Metal Credit Card|
|OneCard Refer & Earn||2500 Points / Refer|
|OneCard Rewards||5x Rewards On Categories*|
Features Of IDFC OneCard Credit Card:-
Your OneCard has an “interest-free” period of 48 days. What this means is: if you do not have any prior outstanding dues on your card and make a purchase, you get a grace period to repay these purchases without incurring any interest charges.
- Zero joining fees credit card
- Zero annual fees Credit Card
- No Hidden Charges
- It’s India’s First Metal Credit Card
- 5x Reward Points on Top 2 categories in every month
- Powerful mobile app to control your card
- Instant Point Redemption with Zero Charges
- 2500 Points For Each Successful Referral | One Card App Refer & Earn Program
Basic eligibility requirements for IDFC OneCard Credit
There are some requirements for IDFC OneCard Credit Card so You should:-
– be 18 years of age or older
– have a PAN card
– be a citizen of India
– reside in a city where OneCard is available
– have a valid address and proof of residence
Read More- Zerodha Referral Program- Earn 10% Brokerage & 300 Reward Point
How To Apply For IDFC OneCard Credit Card Online?
- First of All, You need to Download OneCard App From Given Link Here Only. :- Download Now
- Open OneCard App and Tap on the getting Started Button.
- Enter Your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number and Verify it with OTP.
- Now Sign In Using your Current Google Profile or Enter your Email Address Manually and Go Ahead.
- Create Your 4 Digit Password and Confirm Your MPIN.
- Enter Your Aadhar Card Number and Verify it with OTP Again and Complete your Verification Process.
- Enter Your All Asked Details as Per Your Aadhar Card / PAN Card and Submit your Details.
- If your Credit Score is High then You will Automatically be Eligible for OneCard Free Metal Credit Card.
- If your Credit Score is Low then you need to Create a Fixed Deposit (FD) for Security which is Fully Refundable and can be a free metal credit card.
- Take A Selfie of Yours and Upload it and Go Ahead.
- Enter Any Physical or Payments Bank Account Details to Make a Payment of Your Fixed Deposit.
- Select UPI as a Payment Mode and They will Add ₹1 as a Security and Now Complete your FD Amount.
- Confirm Your Address To Receive Your OneCard Free Metal Credit Card at Your Doorsteps.
- You will Get your Digital OneCard Free Metal Credit Card on Your Screen.
- Go to Dashboard and You are all step with your Own India’s First Metal Credit Card on your Screen.
- You can Activate OneCard Lite when you receive your OneCard Metal Credit Card at your doorsteps.
- You can Manage your Card Details and Fixed Deposit Details From the Dashboard of the OneCard App.
- You will get amazing and exciting OneCard Offers in Offers Section.
OneCard App Refer & Earn :-
- Go to Dashboard of the OneCard App and Tap on Gift Icon from Bottom Menu.
- You will be able to See OneCard Refer & Earn Banner there.
- Tap on the OneCard Refer & Earn Banner and Share your OneCard Referral Link.
- You will get 2500 Points for Each OneCard Successful Referral.
- 10 OneCard Points = Rs.1, So you will Get Rs.250 For Each Referral Using OneCard Refer & Earn.
Read More- Top 5 Best Mutual Fund Apps In India 2022
What is the interest rate on OneCard?
All credit card accounts are subject to a standard interest rate called the Annual Percentage Rate (APR). While it is expressed for a year, it is generally shown on a monthly basis for easier understanding. Currently, it is 30% per annum, or 2.5% per month, for all OneCard members on their unpaid dues.
Why did my OneCard application decline?
This is not an exhaustive list and we assign weights to each factor, so no single factor determines whether an application is approved or declined.
– you are currently past due or have been past due on any payments
– your credit utilization ratio is high
– you have opened too many new credit accounts recently
– there are several recent credit inquiries
– you have an excessively high number of credit accounts
– if any of your credit accounts were subject to a settlement
– your existing debt obligations are comparatively high
– your credit score is low across bureaus
Introducing IDFC OneCard Credit Card EMI-
Open up a world of convenience and benefits by using your OneCard to shop in full and pay in parts. You can convert purchases of Rs.2,500 and above to EMI. Transfers, cash withdrawals, spends on gold, jewelry, fuel, lottery/ gambling sites are not eligible for conversion to EMI. Your OneCard EMI comes loaded with some power-packed features:
✔ Completely digital process – no documentation required
✔ The interest rate of 1.33% per month – among the lowest around
✔ Repayment tenure from 3-24 months – as per your convenience
✔ No confusion and fine print – full transparency on fees and charges
✔ No calling or emails – smart in-app dashboard to keep track of your EMIs
What is the My Family feature in IDFC OneCard Credit Card?
This feature lets you share your OneCard’s credit limit with up to 5 of your family members and they get their own personalized OneCard app and physical card too! They get their own OneCard with separate offers while you keep track and control of their spending.
The My Family Advantage: –
- Even if the family member doesn’t have a credit score, they can get their own OneCard
- Your credit limit is shared with your family. You can assign a monthly spending limit of min. Rs. 2,000 and max 100% of your credit limit
- It is a completely digital setup via the OneCard app, where you can also track, manage and control spends of your family member(s)
- Family member(s) earn reward points for their spending which can be redeemed by them or the primary cardmember as well
- No splitting of offers! Each card has separate offers.
- No joining or annual fees for your family members, just like your primary OneCard!
How do I add on My Family in IDFC OneCard Credit Card?
If you are a OneCard owner, you can share their credit limit with your family members and give them their own OneCard within minutes by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Open your app & go to the “My Family” section
Step 2: Click on the “Add Family Member” button
Step 3: Add details of your Family Member and an invite will be sent to him/her
Step 4: Your family member will receive the invite, and should download the mobile application to complete the onboarding process.
Step 5: You will get a request to approve the request of your family member, to activate his/her card. Approve it! 🙂
Step 5: Your family member activates his/her virtual OneCard and can start using it immediately! The physical card will be delivered just a few days after.
- Bill Payment – the billing cycle remains as is and the primary card holder has to pay the total bill amount including their family member’s.
- Effect on Credit Score – Usage of this Family OneCard will not impact the credit score of a family member in any way.
- Docs required – PAN and Aadhaar Number
- Minimum age – 18 years