Top 5 Best Mutual Fund Apps in India to invest in 2022:- Dear Readers, Investing in mutual funds has already become operable in India. Mutual fund investments offer a diversified way to long-term capital gain. There are various apps available these days that let you invest in Mutual Funds through regular SIP and can else help you save taxes. Here are the best Mutual Fund apps these are easy to signup for and start with your investment journey.
Top 5 Best Mutual Fund Apps
Investing in mutual funds is one of the easiest ways to grow your wealth in the long term. With so many applications available these days, things have become much easier for us to invest our money in a lot of Mutual Funds. But selecting the right platform to invest your money has a crucial role to play currently because of a lot of apps. Best mutual fund apps offer a one-stop solution to track and manage your investment. There are applications known as discount brokers using which you can invest mutual funds in a lump-sum or SIP manner. Here in this article, we have talked about the 5 best mutual fund apps that can help to invest in mutual funds in India in 2022.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks.
The Butterfly Effect’ of SIPs with Time
The best part about mutual funds is the fact of how the power compounding as against regular interest rate calculation is worth noting. However, time plays a very crucial role when it comes to mutual funds. Here is an example of how delaying your investments can also diffuse the butterfly effect.
|If you started investing at the age of 25||If you start investing at the age of 35|
|Extended internal rate of return(XIRR) @ 20.90%*||Extended internal rate of return(XIRR) @ 13.60%*|
|Total investment: ₹30,000||Total Investment: ₹18,000|
|Investment period – 25 years (until the age of 50)||Investment period – 15 years (until the age of 50)|
|Future Value: ₹7,32,423*||Future Value: ₹54,073*|
|You can miss out ₹6,78,350 just because you delayed your investments by 10 years.|
Disclaimer: *based on HDFC Equity Fund(G) data for last 10 years.
By investing early, you expose your investments to a long-term investment strategy that can handle typhoons as well as the flutters of a butterfly.
Top 5 Apps To Invest in Mutual Funds in India
|Application or Platform||Download Link|
|1.||Coin by Zerodha||
|Groww||Android || iOS|
|Fisdom||Android || iOS|
1. Coin by Zerodha: –
The coin app by Zerodha is one of the simplest and easiest apps to invest in various types of mutual funds in 2022. This app is owned by Zerodha discount broker, it is much easier if you already have a Zerodha account as you can simply use your account balance to invest in mutual funds via the Coin app.
With Coin by Zerodha app, you can invest in commission-free direct mutual fund schemes across 40 fund houses. And with over 2.5 lakh investors, the app is ever simple to create SIPs and manage your portfolio. All you need is a Zerodha account in order to start investing in mutual funds via the Coin by Zerodha app. Zerodha:- Member of NSE & BSE – SEBI Registration no.: INZ000031633. CDSL: Depository services through Zerodha Securities Pvt. Ltd. SEBI Registration no.: IN-DP-431-2019.
Read More- Zerodha Referral Program
- Simple intuitive user interface with only Mutual Funds in focus:- Search and discover funds with easy to navigate themes, fund categories, and scheme details
- Easy to manage portfolio page:- Create, pause, and modify your SIPs anytime you want, instantly and hassle-free.
- Directly invest with your funds in Zerodha account.
- You can view curated schemes in different categories to help you get started.
- Annualized (XIRR) and absolute returns.
- Mutual funds are held in Demat form, and thus easier to pledge as collateral for a loan against securities and margin for trading in derivatives and stocks.
- Both Android and iOS apps are available
- Manage SIPs anytime without any hassle
- Wide range of funds discovery to help you find the best mutual fund for your investment preference
- Saves tax by investing in ELSS funds: – Save taxes under Section 80C by investing in ELSS funds. One-click statement to file your taxes.
- Instant purchasing of orders via UPI payments: – Fund your purchase orders instantly through UPI payments. And Create automated fund transfers through eMandates to fund your SIP installments.
With Groww, Investing in mutual funds, fast & secured, Enjoy 100% paperless onboarding without any hassles, and Invest in popular mutual funds in a few minutes from the comfort of your home. Groww is the app to use if you are at the very beginning of your Mutual Fund investments. Invest in any direct mutual funds by SIP or lump sum at 0% commission for free. The application offers a huge database of learning videos, and blogs dedicated to mutual funds, which can offer you proper guidance to invest directly in mutual funds. Groww is registered with AMFI & SEBI and all mutual fund companies (AMCs)
If you are already an investor, switch your regular investments plan to direct mutual fund plans & earn extra returns. Groww is also the simple Demat & stock trading app that allows you to open a free Demat account & trade BSE, NSE listed stocks in the share market at a low brokerage on the stock orders. Not only MF investments but Groww also works as a Stock trading platform. Therefore, you can open an account and start your stock trading journey with Groww anytime. You can directly invest in mutual funds at zero commission and negligible broker fees at trading stocks.
Read More- Groww App Referral Code- SANDEEP19459 | Earn Upto Rs.10,000 Scratch Card
Key Features: –
- Simple interactive easy to use user interface
- One dashboard to track the investments, annual returns, and total returns.
- Latest finance news and insights – share market news, free stock investing for beginners content & videos.
- Apps available for different operating systems and an easy sync feature for cross-platform access
- Simple registration, easy one-step KYC for account creation
- 128 bit SSL encryption ensures all your transactions are secured
- Mutual Fund SIP calculator allows you to calculate the return of investments easily.
- With a low initial investment for mutual funds, you can start a SIP with as low as Rs. 100
Now Invest in Mutual Funds Online For Free
• Zero Fees, No transaction charges, No hidden fees
• Mutual fund SIP calculator helps under investments & returns
• All direct mutual funds – earn up to 1%+ returns
• Learn to invest in mutual funds with as low as Rs 500
• Switch regular funds to direct funds for free
• Track all your external mutual fund investments & analyze
3 PayTM Money Mutual Funds App
Paytm Money is one of the best mutual fund apps in India currently. You can get up to 1% higher returns through the direct plans in the Mutual fund Paytm money app. There are several types of mutual funds are available to invest your hard money to create your portfolio. The buying and selling of mutual funds are absolutely free with PayTM Money. Hence, you don’t need to worry about any hidden charges. Currently, most of the mutual fund applications are paperless to do your KYC or any other things to invest in.
The account opening process is also easy to create your account within 10 minutes. It has a one-stop solution when it comes to tracking the performance of your investments. You can invest in liquid funds, equity funds, and ELSS funds through the PayTM Money mutual fund app.
Read More- Refer And Earn Apps- Earn Paytm Cash, Real Cash
- Let’s avail up to 1% higher returns by investing in direct mutual funds
- Paperless KYC and simple account opening
- Track investment performance through one-stop portfolio insights
- Investing schemes start at as low as Rs. 100
- One App For All Needs – No more shuffling between tabs to get market information and then execute the trade. Do in-app market research, stock trading, or long-term investing, all in one place. Also, research in the night and trade in the light with our dark mode feature.
4 Fisdom App:-
Fisdom Mutual Fund app is SEBI Registered application and it is a hassle-free application. Fisdom emerged as the winner of IBM smart camp for fintech India 2016 and was awarded by BSE India for being one of the top performers in the Mutual Fund segment, 2015-16. Fisdom is built in a manner that you can invest in just a few taps. Install the Fisdom app to invest in top-performing mutual funds and grow your money without any paperwork in just 30 seconds.
You can get started with a monthly investment as low as ₹ 500. If you are making a one-time investment, the minimum amount is ₹ 1,000.
Read More- Fisdom App Referral Code- Earn Rs.100 Per Refer
- Easy paperless investing in mutual funds-Get going digitally on our app with our paperless KYC, mandates, and start investing online just in 5 minutes.
- Periodic portfolio rebalancing We evaluate and change your investments regularly in the right mix of mutual funds, to keep you on track.
- Unbiased advice and recommendations Our research team works in your best interest to give you unbiased, studied, and transparent advice.
5 ETMoney Mutual Fund App: –
ETMONEY from Times Network is one of India’s best platforms when it comes to mutual fund investments. The application is light and really easy to use. The best thing about the ETMONEY app is that even if you are at the early stage of investing in Mutual Funds, you can have great insights about your investments from the application itself.
Plus, the platform comes with a fully automated framework. It offers personal finance strategies dedicatedly created considering your financial goals and obligations. Not only that but you get to access a range of financial services like buying insurance policies, instant loans, direct mutual fund investments through SIP, etc.
- Automatically classifies expenses in various categories and helps to track
- Offers Tax saver solution for free through which you can save up to Rs. 46,800/-
- Easy integration with several UPI payment apps such as Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm
- Allows you to invest in best performing mutual funds for free
Read More- ET Money Referral Code- Refer & Earn up to Rs.1000 Per Refer
Mutual fund applications offer simpler and smarter ways to invest your hard-earned money in mutual funds. All the applications we have mentioned here have quite similar features. You can choose any of these apps to start your investment journey on mutual funds by choosing the Top 5 Best Mutual Fund App in India in 2022. If you would like another application to invest your money then you can share the same link with us to know which feature is good for you. If you had any bad experiences with any of the above-given applications then share your incident.
Happy Investing 🙂