Paytm Wallet to Bank Account Transfer:- Hi Sarkarideals.com Readers, Hope you have joined our Telegram channel and follow us on Facebook & Twitter. Today we are back with tips & tricks to get your Paytm wallet money to any bank account without any charges mean with this trick you can transfer your Paytm Wallet to bank account transfer without any charges. And this trick is also free for all you do have not to pay any kind of money or need not do any kind of documents. Read the post till the end and enjoy the free transfer trick.
Paytm Wallet to Bank Account
Paytm has become a digital payment app for many people in India after the demonetization drive, and the company has added thousands of merchants to its platform within days of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s announcement of scrapping Rs.1000 and old Rs.500 currency notes. From vegetable vendors to grocery stores, everyone is joining the Paytm cashless payments platform. Paytm Wallet is one of the most common features of the Paytm payments app. While users can use Paytm UPI for direct inter-bank money transfers, Paytm e-wallet enhances the digital payment experience of the users. You can easily transfer money from your Paytm wallet to that of other users. You can also transfer money from your Paytm wallet to other bank accounts at zero charges. You can send money either to your own account from the Paytm wallet or to a recipient’s bank account, even if the recipient is not a Paytm user.
Paytm App Facilities: –
Bank-to-bank money transfer via BHIM UPI
● Send & receive money from any phone number or bank account directly in your bank account. Wallet KYC is not mandatory for using UPI Payments
● Check account balance, add beneficiaries & manage multiple bank accounts- State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank & other banks in India which support BHIM UPI
● UPI ID is a unique ID used to make UPI payments instead of adding bank account details
● UPI PIN is a 4 or 6-digit number that must be set while creating UPI ID. For all UPI payments, UPI PIN is necessary
Mobile & DTH recharge
● Find the latest prepaid recharge plans & best offers on Jio recharge, Airtel recharge, Vodafone Idea (Vi) recharge, BSNL recharge etc. Also recharge data cards with Paytm
● Recharge your DTH connections – Tata Play, Sun Direct, Airtel DTH, Dish TV, Videocon d2h & get cashback offers
Buy & Manage Fastag (फास्टैग)
● Buy & recharge FASTag for any vehicle at minimum documentation using your Paytm Wallet
Utilities Bill Payments – Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband, Landline
● Make electricity bill payments across 60+ providers including – BESCOM, PSPCL, BSES, MSEB, UPPCL, TSSPDCL etc.
● Make water bill payments, Gas bill payments, Credit card bill payments & Landline bill payments (Airtel, BSNL, MTNL, Reliance), Broadband, insurance premiums, E-Challan, Loan, Fee payments, Municipal, etc.
● Paytm reminds you about due bills. You can set up auto payment
Safe, Secure & Contactless Payments at Offline Stores
● Easily Pay using UPI Payments, Mobile Number or by scanning QR code at nearby Kirana stores, pharmacies, restaurants, petrol pumps, retail stores
Pay at Online Stores
● Make payment at food delivery, grocery, shopping & entertainment apps/sites & other 100+ apps
Buy & Sell Digital Gold
● Buy, Sell & Gift pure 24K Gold (NABL Certified & BIS accredited) at live market rates, stored in 100% insured lockers at no hidden cost
Paytm Free Credit Score
●Check free credit scores, get credit reports across all banks’ loans & credit cards
Apply for Paytm Postpaid
● Apply for Paytm Postpaid, buy now & pay later with a credit limit of up to ₹60,000/-
Get Personal loans
Get a Loan amount starting from 10K to 2.5 lac
Repay the loan within 3-60 months
Annual percentage rate (APR) (per annum monthly reduction): 10.5-35%
Loan Processing fee: 0- 6%
Please Note: Personal Loans are only available to Indian citizens within the territory of India
Lending partners (NBFC):
– Hero Fincorp Ltd: https://www.herofincorp.com/partners
– Aditya Birla Finance Ltd: https://personalfinance.adityabirlacapital.com/pages/individual/platform_partners.aspx
– Clix Capital Services Pvt. Ltd: https://www.clix.capital/our-partners/paytm/
Loan amount: 100000, Interest 23%, Processing fee 4.25%, Tenure 18
Loan processing fee: Rs.4250
Stamp duty charges: applicable as per law
EMI per month: Rs.6621
Total interest: Rs.19178
Disbursal amount: Rs.94785
Amount Payable: Rs.119186
Book Hotels & Tickets for Trains, Buses, Flights
● Book domestic & international flight tickets
● Book online bus tickets for UPSRTC, GSRTC, HRTC, MSRTC & 2K+ others
● Paytm is the Authorized IRCTC Partner which allows Rail e-ticket booking, cancellation., PNR status & Live Train status
Read more Loots Offers-
- Stepsetgo walk and win Echo Dot, MI Band and much more
- Google Pay Cricket offer play Cricket and win Rs.2000
- GameGully Pro App Refer And Earn up to Rs.1,000 Paytm
- Amazon UPI Loot- Get up to Rs.250 Free for All Users
Paytm Wallet to Bank Account Transfer Process
How to send money from a Paytm wallet to a Bank account without any charges? Although the money kept in your Paytm Wallet is never wasted as you can use it for various online and offline transactions such as local kirana stores, bus tickets, metro recharge, online shopping, and of course bus and flight tickets. If you have linked a bank account to Paytm, you can do free transactions with BHIM UPI. In fact, you can even earn cashback by transferring money through Paytm UPI offers. But that is a bank-to-bank money transfer here, we are talking of a wallet-to-bank transfer-free trick.
Let us start with Paytm to the bank transfer process. First, you should know that bank transfer is only available on Paytm App. Many people search for this option on the website but it is not available on the desktop. Although you can add a Paytm balance on the website for transfer, you need to use the mobile Paytm app.
Steps to Send Paytm Money to Bank Account:
- Open the Paytm application on your mobile and scroll down to the ‘My Paytm’ section and click on ‘Paytm Wallet’
- Tap on ‘Passbook’.
- Select ‘Paytm Wallet’.
- As you open your Paytm Wallet, you can see the options to ‘Pay’, ‘Transfer to Bank’, ‘Send a Gift Voucher’, and ‘Automatic Add Money’. You can pay directly to the bank accounts (either yours or others) when you opt to ‘Transfer to Bank’
- Add the amount you want to transfer which can be somewhere between Rs. 25 and Rs. 25,000 and add the bank account you want to send the money to. If you have sent money from your wallet to the bank account previously, you can choose from the saved accounts as well
- When you add a new account, you will have to enter the account number, IFSC, and the account holder’s name
- Confirm the transfer.
- Money is transferred successfully.
- Alternatively, you can also pay into the bank account by clicking on the ‘Pay’ option. A QR code scanner opens up that you can use to scan the UPI QR code of the recipient. When you make the payment, you can send money both from your linked bank account as well as your Paytm wallet. You can also enter your mobile number or choose from contacts. If they are UPI-registered numbers, you can send money either from your account or your wallet.
- To send money from the wallet, you must have a wallet balance from which you can add money to your wallet through UPI, credit/debit cards, and net banking. You can also set ‘Automatic Add Money’, where you can fix the amount to be added to the wallet each time the wallet balance goes below a certain amount (that you decide). The wallet balance is displayed right on top
Create Paytm Business Account
- Visit Paytm Business Application or Website.
- Login to Your Paytm Account.
- Enter your details like Shop Name [Any-Sarkari Deals E-Services], Address, Pan Card, Shop Category & Account number where you want your money.
- Now Click on the QR Section and get your Paytm QR Code to save it on your Smartphone.
- Now Click on Profile section and submit your all details or check your all details.
- Download Paytm Business Application
- Login with your register mobile number
- Click On Accept Payment Settings.
- Select Thrice a day, twice a day or once a day according to your choice.
- Enable “Get Payment Accept on mobile number” if you want to your money directly in your bank account which you have accepted on your Mobile number.
- Now Start to accept your payment on QR code or Mobile number if you have enabled.
Key Things to know before You Send Paytm Wallet balance to Bank Account
- You can send any amount between Rs. 20 to Rs. 25,000
- The minimum money to send from a Paytm wallet to a bank account is Rs. 20
- Transfer charges of 4% applicable on all transfers to a bank account
- You need the Account No, IFSC code, and account holder’s name.
Read more Loots Offers-
- Transfer your Paytm Postpaid to any Bank
- Airtel 299 Plan 2.5GB DATA, Unlimited Calls or much more
- Gaana Plus Subscription free for 1 Year
- Barve Browser Refer and earn up to Rs.600 Per Refer
- Zingoy Paypal Unlimited Loot Trick
- HDFC On chat Refer And earn up to Rs.1000
But If you accept Paytm on QR Code then you will get directly to your Bank account on your settlement time not to your Paytm wallet mean it will not show in your Paytm wallet. It will show on your Paytm Business application homepage. Or your Charges for Paytm wallet to the bank is still 4% for self and if you are accepting via QR Code then it’s free and without any hassle automatically in your bank account.
If you want to Paytm wallet to bank Transfer 0% then you can have to pay some charges to Paytm to do your account. I suggest you do your Account as a merchant as has been posted. And use it Transfer money from your Paytm wallet to Bank Account without any charges………..