Transfer Payzapp Money to Bank Account:- Dear Readers, Today I will tell you to transfer your Payzapp wallet to a bank account. Where you must have to a KYC user or a Non-KYC user can transfer money to a bank account or not? Or is it chargeable or is it free to bank transfer? Let me tell you more about it.
Transfer Payzapp to Bank Account
PayZapp is a complete payment solution giving you the power to pay in just One Click. PayZapp lets you recharge your mobile, DTH and data card, pay utility bills, compare and book flight tickets, bus, and hotels, shop, buy movie tickets, music, and groceries, avail great offers at SmartBuy, and send money to anyone in your phone book.
Transfer Payzapp Money to Bank
Open your application and click on the send money option and add your account and send your money. But you will be charged for this bank transfer because Payzapp is charging us to send money in any bank account. And now you can not add money through Prepaid card to any E-wallets so this is another sad news for us.
If you are KYC user then you can send money to anyone, get money or can do bank transfer but if you are not a KYC user then you can only add money in your account but you can not transfer money to a bank account so you have to be a full KYC member of Payzapp account.
Transfer money from PayZapp to a bank account
And if you are An HDFC Bank account holder then your number auto a full KYC member so you can easily do your Bank transfer from Payzapp wallet.
- Charges applicable 2.36% (2% + 18% GST).
- Your money will get credited into your bank account instantly using IMPS service.
- Send any amount between Rs.1 to Rs.5000.
- You can transfer money to the bank account at any time.
- If your transaction get failed your money will get credited to PayZapp wallet/Card within seven working days
PayZapp Bank transfer Limit and Payzapp Bank Transfer Charges
- Your total limit is 50k/month.
- You can send up to 20k to HDFC account or Non- HDFC account.
- You can send up to 5k/daily.
- 2.36% service charges including GST applies, for all users.
Steps to Transfer Payzapp to Bank Account [2.36% service charges]
- Download Payzapp Application- Download Now.
- If you are New User then use Payzapp Refer Code– SANDEEP768
- Open the PayzApp & tap on Pay / Send Money
- Select “Bank” option.
- Enter details (Name, Account Number, IFSC, Amount,) & click on ‘Continue’ Button.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- It’s done! Money has been transferred successfully.
Final Words- Here we have posted the tricks to transfer Payzapp money to a bank account with charges but soon we try to post a method or trick with free of charges so stay tuned with us.