Transfer Payzapp Money to Bank Account:- Dear Readers, Today I will tell you to transfer your Payzapp wallet to a bank account. Where you must have to a KYC user or a Non-KYC user can transfer money to a bank account or not? Or is it chargeable or is it free to bank transfer? Let me tell you more about it.
Transfer Payzapp Money to Bank Account
PayZapp is a complete payment solution giving you the power to pay in just One Click. PayZapp lets you recharge your mobile, DTH and data card, pay utility bills, compare and book flight tickets, bus, and hotels, shop, buy movie tickets, music, and groceries, avail great offers at SmartBuy, and send money to anyone in your phone book. HDFC Bank launched PayZapp on June 10, 2015, to the customers. As of November 2017, the users base touched more than 14 million users. As per the data from the Kalagato Pte Ltd, a research platform announced that as on March 2019, the users of PayZapp on an average refilled their wallet by at least 4.03 times and made a minimum of three transactions in March 2019.
Payzapp Application Update
PayZapp have upgraded your PayZapp experience – Download the new app and use the same mobile number. Please note that the access to your old PayZapp wallet balance will be stopped on May 10, 2023. The old wallet balance will get transferred to the new PayZapp wallet on successful registration & KYC validation We recommend that you upgrade to the new app immediately or exhaust the balance in the current app by May 10, 2023. Any available balance beyond May 10, 2023, can be transferred to you June 1, 2023 onwards and only after submission of valid PAN copy and cancelled cheque via the Help Centre section on the new app.
Pay instantly via UPI or Wallet to any friend, merchant, family, Grocery store & many more Payzapp offered by HDFC Bank offers you to send money from your wallet or account with a single click. Download and register on PayZapp to enjoy the benefits.
Read Also- Transfer Mobikwik Balance Into Bank Account|
Features of HDFC PayZapp e-wallet
- PayZapp is available to all the customers of HDFC bank.
- The app allows the HDFC bank customers to use both type of cards – MasterCards, VISA.
- The app is available on both the Android-based phone and Google Play Store
- The user has to register himself or herself using their respective phone number which is registered with the bank and has to duly fill in the required details.
- It has a two-step authentication process.
- The customer’s bank details will get encrypted which will add a layer of protection while making transactions.
- The PayZapp will be linked to the HDFC Bank’s savings accounts of the customers and hence there is no need for the customers to transfer money to the app to make payments.
- The user has to create a PIN to use the card.
- HDFC Bank’s customers can start using the e-wallet after completing the three-step simple process.
Transfer Payzapp Money to Bank
Open your Payzapp application and open your application using your login access and click on the send money option and add your account and send your money. But you will be charged for this bank transfer because Payzapp is charging us to send money in any bank account. And now you can not add money through Prepaid card to any E-wallets so this is another sad news for us.
If you are KYC user then you can send money to anyone, get money or can do bank transfer but if you are not a KYC user then you can only add money in your account but you can not transfer money to a bank account so you have to be a full KYC member of Payzapp account.
Transfer PayZapp money from to a bank account
And if you are An HDFC Bank account holder then your number auto a full KYC member so you can easily do your Bank transfer from Payzapp wallet.
- Charges applicable 2.36% (2% + 18% GST).
- Your money will get credited into your bank account instantly using IMPS service.
- Send any amount between Rs.1 to Rs.5000.
- You can transfer money to the bank account at any time.
- If your transaction get failed your money will get credited to PayZapp wallet/Card within seven working days
Process to complete PayZapp KYC Online to transfer payzapp money
PayZapp KYC is mandatory for all the customers so if you’re using Payzapp wallet and you haven’t completed full KYC then you can’t use Payzapp wallet benefits such as add or transfer money, PayZapp offers, recharge, paying bills and more. Payzapp full KYC currently only applicable for HDFC account holders only, so if you are an account holder of the HDFC bank and you use the Payzapp wallet then you can complete your KYC process within some minutes. To complete KYC, HDFC Bank customers simply need to link their bank account with the Payzapp wallet. This functionality is currently not applicable for the customers who don’t have an account on HDFC Bank. So if you want to activate your wallet, please follow the below-given process to complete your KYC.
- Open PayZapp on your mobile and tap on the “Settings” option
- Now tap on view/update KYC option and you will be redirected to the next page, where you can see the benefits of KYC.
- Now click on the “Complete KYC” option and you will be asked “are you HDFC bank customer, tap on the “YES” option.
- Now enter the Customer ID of your HDFC Net Banking account and tap on “Submit” Once your Customer ID is verified your KYC will be completed and you can use the benefits of the PayZapp wallet.
Transfer PayZapp Money Bank Limit and Payzapp Bank Transfer Charges
- Your total limit is 50k/month.
- You can send up to 20k to HDFC account or Non- HDFC account.
- You can send up to 5k/daily.
- 2.36% service charges including GST applies, for all users.
Steps to Transfer Payzapp Money to Bank Account [2.36% service charges]
- Download Payzapp Application- Download Now.
- If you are New User then use Payzapp Refer Code– SANDEEP768
- Open the PayzApp & tap on Pay / Send Money
- Select “Bank” option.
- Enter details (Name, Account Number, IFSC, Amount,) & click on ‘Continue’ Button.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- It’s done! Money has been transferred successfully.
Final Words- Here we have posted the tricks to transfer Payzapp money to a bank account with charges but soon we try to post a method or trick with free of charges so stay tuned with us.