Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers:- Dear Readers, Flipkart has started Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz for their users to attract and to bring good traffic in the morning and late at night. Here we started to Give Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers for you guys so you can get all the correct answers here and you will get a chance to win some prizes.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
Flipkart is best for giving some deals and Flipkart vouchers, Flipkart Coins, and Flipkart Gems to their users. So here We are giving it a try that you guys can give the correct answers and correct time and we wish you all the best to earn Free Flipkart Vouchers by Providing Correct Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today
- Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Answer
- Flipkart Fake Or Not Quiz Answers- Win Assured Prizes
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details :
- Flipkart Today’s Trivia Quiz – Sports & More
- Today’s Prize – Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Time – 12 AM 23 Feb 2021
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Winners – 40,000+
How to Play the Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
You have to download the Flipkart app and then you have to watch the complete video and answers to all quizzes.
- Download the Flipkart app from Google Play Store- Download Now
- Login to your account using Mobile Number and One Time Password.
- Click on Video Section in the application.
- There you will see the banner “Fake Or Not” Quiz answers click on it.
- Start video to watch and answers of quiz.
- You have to watch the video to understand the question and give it the answers.
- Here we have posted answers below you can only give answers only so you can skip watching the video.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 23rd February 2021
1) In which language did Tulsidas write the epic poem Ramcharitmanas?
2) The death of the last exponent Ishwari Prasad in 1950 led to the decline of
Ans: Company Paintings
3) Which town was created by Sir Frederick Lawley, a fictional British officer?
4) American archaeologist Hiram Bingham discovered which wonder of the world?
Ans: Machu Picchu
5) Which country abolished Jus Soli, or Birthright Citizenship, in December 2004?
14 Jan Quiz
Ans : Masaba Gupta
Ans : David Warner
Ans : Parthiv Patel
Ans : Anil Kumble
Ans : Lionel Messi
04 Jan Flipkart Trivia Quiz-
1) Which actress was not cast in the film Dil Toh Pagal Hai?
2) Which of thes actors was not cast in both 3 idiots and Rang De Basanti?
Answer: Kunal Kapoor
3) With which iconic charcter would you associate the dialogue ’I’ll be back?
4) Which American Sitcom was a spin-off of the famous TV seies Friends?
5) WHo amoong these starred in Katrina Kaif’s debut film?
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan
3 Jan Daily Trivia Quiz-
02 Jan Daily Trivia Quiz Answers-
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 23rd December 2020
1. Dubbed the Asian Nobel, Ramon Magsaysay Award is named after a President of
2. The leaves of which tree make up most of the diet of the Koala?
3. Which country’s prime minister was Saad Hariri who resigned recently due to mass protests?
4. Developed in the 19th century, the Henry Classification System is used for identifying
5. What iconic logo was designed by an American university student Carolyn Davidson?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 8th December 2020
1) Which of these was the last to be liberated from a colonial power?
2) Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy form a quartet in which famous novel by Louisa May Alcott?
Ans: Little Women
3) The Jhulta Minar or swyaing minaret, is a famous attraction in which Indian city?
Ans : Ahmedabad
4) What was founded in the 1890s by Caleb Bradham as a digestive syrup?
Ans : Pepsi
5) The colour ‘azure’ refers to the natural colour of which of these?
Ans : Sky
6 Dec Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers-
1) Who among these was not a part of the English band ‘The Beatles’?
Ans : Elton John
2) In Dil Se, who danced with Shah Rukh Khan on top of a train in the song ‘Chaiyya Chaiyya’?
Ans : Malaika Arora
3) Which is the only movie directed by Aditya Chopra with SRK not in the lead?
Ans : Befikre
4) Satnam Ramgotra, who contributed music to Dunkirk and Inception, plays what instrument?
Ans : Drums
5) For which of these films did Aamir Khan not win the Filmfare Best Actor Award?
Ans : Rangeela
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 5th December 2020
1) Which Indian river is knowns as‘ Yarlung Tsango’ in the Tibetian language?
2) Making it Big’s is a book by Binod Choudhary, who is the 1st billionaire from
3) How do we better know the politician Edvige Antonia Albina Maino
Answer: Sonia Gandhi
4) Which of these national symbols is common to both India & Pakistan
Answer: National Fruit
5) Diego de la Vega is the actual name of which of these fictional characters?
So, This is The Regularly Updated Post and we will try to include all the questions and answers of Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz here. You can give the answers using the Flipkart app and can win assured prizes from Flipkart.