Transfer money from Paytm to Bank Account:- Hi Sarkarideals.com Readers, Hope you have joined our Telegram channel and follow us on Facebook & Twitter. Today we are back with tips & tricks to get your Paytm money to any bank account without any charges mean with this trick you can transfer your Paytm Money to your bank account without any charges. And this trick is also free for all you have not to pay any kind of money or you need not to any kind of documents.
Paytm Wallet to Bank Account
Paytm has become a digital payment app for many people in India after the demonetization drive, and the company has added thousands of merchants to its platform within days of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s announcement of scrapping Rs.1000 and old Rs.500 currency notes. From vegetable vendors to grocery stores, everyone is joining the Paytm cashless payments platform.
Read more Loots Offers-
- Stepsetgo walk and win Echo Dot, MI Band and much more
- Google Pay Cricket offer play Cricket and win Rs.2000
Paytm to Bank Transfer Process
How to send money from Paytm to Bank account remains for some users. Although the money kept in your Paytm Wallet is never wasted as you can use it for various online and offline transactions such as local kiryana stores, bus tickets, metro recharge, online shopping and of course bus and flight tickets. If you have linked a bank account to Paytm you can do free transactions with BHIM UPI. In fact, you can even earn cashback by transferring money through Paytm UPI offers. But that is bank to bank money transfer here, we are talking of wallet to bank transfer free trick.
Let us start with Paytm to the bank transfer process. First, you should know that the bank transfer is only available on Paytm App. Many people search for this option on the website but it is not available on the desktop. Although you can add Paytm balance on the website but for transfer, you need to use the mobile Paytm app.
Create Paytm Business Account.
- Visit Paytm Business Application or Website.
- Login Your Paytm Account.
- Enter your details like Shop Name [Any-Sarkari Deals E-Services], Address, Pan Card, Shop Category & Account number where you want to your money.
- Now Click on QR Section and get your Paytm QR Code save it in your Smartphone.
- Now Click on Profile section and submit your all details or check your all details.
- Download Paytm Business Application
- Login with your register mobile number
- Click On Accept Payment Settings.
- Select Thrice a day, twice a day or once a day according to your choice.
- Enable “Get Payment Accept on mobile number” if you want to your money directly in your bank account which you have accepted on your Mobile number.
- Now Start to accept your payment on QR code or Mobile number if you have enabled.
Key Things to know before You Send Paytm Wallet balance to Bank Account
- You can send any amount between Rs. 100 to Rs. 25,000
- The minimum money to send from Paytm wallet to bank account is Rs. 100
- Transfer charges of 4% applicable on all transfers to a bank account
- You need Account No, IFSC code, and account holder’s name.
Read more Loots Offers-
- Transfer your Paytm Postpaid to any Bank
- Airtel 299 Plan 2.5GB DATA, Unlimited Calls or much more
- Gaana Plus Subscription free for 1 Year
- Barve Browser Refer and earn up to Rs.600 Per Refer
- Zingoy Paypal Unlimited Loot Trick
- HDFC On chat Refer And earn up to Rs.1000
But If you accept Paytm on QR Code then you will get directly to your Bank account on your settlement time not to your Paytm wallet mean it will not to show in your Paytm wallet. It will show in your Paytm Business application homepage. Or your Charges for Paytm wallet to bank is still 4% for self doing and if you are accepting via QR Code then its free and without any hassle automatically in bank account.
If you want to Paytm wallet to bank Transfer 0% then you can have to pay some charges to Paytm to do your account. I suggest you to do your Account as a merchant as have posted. And use it Transfer money from Paytm to Bank Account without any charges………..